Server for Minecraft

Since the question is still relevant, there is little information about it, I will not create a new topic but will ask here.
I want to buy an inexpensive dual-processor server kit (Dual Intel Xeon 2696V4) with a lot of RAM. To put an end to this issue, tell me, can the Minecraft server load 44 cores and 88 threads? (for example papermc)

@Airaleais, your post has been split from here. Please avoid resurrecting old thread to ask your own questions. For example that thread, Minecraft has gotten many updates just in the 3 years between the last post on the thread and today. And even more after it was originally posted in 2017.

It is also not very polite to hijack others threads to ask your own questions.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Unless you have a lot of players spread out around your world, you might want to use a CPU that has fewer, faster cores. An E5-2667 V4, for example. 

I don’t think the official Mojang server is multithreaded, but this custom server supposedly is:

https://github.com/PaperMC/Folia

Depending on your use case, you might be better off renting a hosted Minecraft instance instead of running local hardware. A dual socket server platform can be power hungry. 

I sold my soul for ProSupport.