Best 240hz monitor with good colour accuracy?

Im looking to get a 240hz monitor and was hoping for help and suggestions. Im looking for a  1440p, 240hz monitor with very good colour accuracy as I will be using it for light editing work and gaming, Doesn't require HDR and the editing is nothing fancy just short form videos mostly so doesn't need pro specs by any means. my budget is around 500 obviously id prefer to keep it cheaper if possible but willing to go up to 1k. Im based in Ireland if that helps at all for getting an idea for pricing. I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this I'm new to the forum. Thank you for the help.

45 minutes ago, FrostyNipps said:

Im looking to get a 240hz monitor and was hoping for help and suggestions. Im looking for a  1440p, 240hz monitor with very good colour accuracy as I will be using it for light editing work and gaming, Doesn't require HDR and the editing is nothing fancy just short form videos mostly so doesn't need pro specs by any means. my budget is around 500 obviously id prefer to keep it cheaper if possible but willing to go up to 1k. Im based in Ireland if that helps at all for getting an idea for pricing. I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this I'm new to the forum. Thank you for the help.

id go with any of the new oled monitors that fit within your budget, I can't really give you one specific one in your budget as I am not in the us to look at the prices

I'd check some reviews color wise like Hardware unboxed, or yeah potentially get OLED one.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

Up to 1K means you can get into top-tier OLED monitors.

So far the best out-of-the-box accuracity Monitors Unboxed tested was this 4K 240Hz QD-OLED monitor from Asus. This one might be slightly over budget though, but MSI and Dell/Alienware also made monitors using that particular 4K 240Hz OLED panel and they all have very good accuracity.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Thank you so much for all the help so far. I know this is a bit of a switch but i saw in the LTT review of a 500hz moniter that they were saying that the were alot of 240hz moniters available from just over 200. I'd love to know what the story is with them is i mean there must some significant drawbacks to those moniters for these ones to be able to justify the price? I was looking at moniters like the alienware aw2521hf and the Asus VG279QM. I'd really apprieciate any info. Thank you

With the input lag is that specifically for 60hz or for all refresh rates. Also if you were going OLED would u be better off going QD-OLED