I need to pick a laptop for my co workers

The current HP laptop has been working for us for 5 years with next to no restarts. They just fold it at the end of the day and put it away so I guess S1/S2/S3 is important for the new one. Im just looking for it to be ~15in, have a really good wifi array, have a excellent screen and be ~$800usd. Also Im not worried about thinness, Id rather it be thick and be able to survive multiple drops. 

is there something wrong with the current laptop?

Just now, emosun said:

is there something wrong with the current laptop?

I was asked to replace it so there is no laps.

2 minutes ago, BNRnamedBrian said:

I was asked to replace it so there is no laps.

oh ok , if the current laptop was functioning then with no issues and only needs to be replaced i'd recommend getting the exact same make and model just used. it'll be the cheapest option that has the highest likelyhood of producing the same results as the previous equipment

1 minute ago, emosun said:

oh ok , if the current laptop was functioning then with no issues i'd recommend getting the exact same make and model just used. it'll be the cheapest option that has the highest likelyhood of producing the same results as the previous equipment

lol, that's the best advice I could get. But HP densest make it any more and its like a 10-11inch.