4K OLED TVs

Hobox

It's about TIME someone has shown 4K OLED TV's. THAT'S what I'm excited for. Why would I want a 4K LCD TV with OLED coming out? Why would I want a 1080p OLED TV with 4K coming out?

I wish all the companies were focusing on this, not just Sony. Maybe that would get it to the market quicker.

Yes, 4k would be great, but not the price that it will come in at.

*pointing to 1440p / 1600p LCDs*

The point I mean to make is, people are going to go buy these 4K LCD TV's or 1080p OLED TV's for around the same insane price, only to have the combination of the two come out a tiny amount of time later.

I'd say now is a terrible time to buy a TV, until these things are available for just a few thousand instead of tens of thousands.

I think the best part of 4k's launching is the price drops we will see across the board. xD

I love the OLED screens that are on my tablets with there clarity. I want to get three of them, even if they are 56", and do 3D surround. I seen on youTube 3D surround with smaller LEDs, but I never seen it with 42" and larger. The crisp and vivid display with gaming will take it to a new level with GTX or HD cards. I am still waiting for the Transparent Smart Windows, I still think that is a great idea.

I think the best part of 4k's launching is the price drops we will see across the board. xD
I agree with you. Now everybody can afford a 1080p 40". pretty much

He who dies with the most tools wins.

I love the OLED screens that are on my tablets with there clarity. I want to get three of them' date=' even if they are 56", and do 3D surround. I seen on youTube 3D surround with smaller LEDs, but I never seen it with 42" and larger. The crisp and vivid display with gaming will take it to a new level with GTX or HD cards. I am still waiting for the Transparent Smart Windows, I still think that is a great idea.[/quote']

The best things about those are the incredible application they can have outside of home window use.