Having multiple PS/2 Mechanical Keyboard's on one system.

I've searched various sites but couldn't find an answer for this. I'm planning on running a mechanical keyboard demo at a retro computer show in September. I've acquired a few older mechanical keyboards, and for the giggles found a copy of the PC version of the original Typing of the Dead and got it running in Windows 10. Now for the meat of my problem. Connecting all the keyboards for people to try.....I've got ADB and USB covered (ADB keyboards are chainable and I've got enough adapters to go around and USB is a given.) However I've got about half a dozen PS/2 Keyboards. So before I go investing in PS/2 to USB adapters. I wanna know what the best method is for connecting as many vintage mechanical PS/2 keyboards to a modern system as possible...PCIe cards, switch boxes, PS/2 to USB adapters etc...I'm open to ideas.

KVM switch or USB adapters would be my first thoughts.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

Not all USB adapters are created equal. Further more a KVM switch is if you want to have one keyboard connected to multiple systems. I'm pretty certain it wouldn't work the other way around....