logitech do they link?

KEHVKU.S

Hello

i need some help with logitech lightspeed lineup.
i want to have mice + charging mousepad,headset,keyboard wierless and i wonder i have a LogiTech G915 and if i buy a mice and headset same lightspeed lineup can i run them all by one resiver or i need all 3 diffrent?

All with one receiver? No. You'll most likely need their respective receivers especially if they're different perhiperal types (mouse receiver wont work on a keyboard etc)

Can't say for sure, but I know that for past products, only dongles that had the Logitech "unifying receiver" symbol on it would work like that. I have a few of those lying around. The symbol was like a little red/orangish star of sorts.

But with the lightspeed products being their own lineup, and with the low latency they promise , I'd suspect they may not be cross compatible like that. Maybe someone else can chime it that knows for sure.

Some of the Receivers can carry both Mouse and Keyboard.

But the Logitech Powerplay Mousepad is also the receiver for the compatible Logitech G Mice.

So that would take you down to Keyboard Receiver, Powerplay Pad, and one for Headset.

image.thumb.png.1fffa8fd6fd269e96965255b1d27b837.png