It’s time to kill the Playstation 5

Other James
3 hours ago, Brian McKee said:

Haha, if you want to torture yourself, feel free to use bluetooth peripherals. Switching from bluetooth to the official dongle on the xbox controller for example is night and day.

"Torture" I use bluetooth as we speak for my Controller?  I'll admit you might need a USB extender cable like the ones that are included usually with a wireless mouse/keyboard combo.   No lag, no nothing, it works 100%

in-fact most of my gear is wireless, mouse and keyboard, headphones all work no lag, no issues.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

5 hours ago, AbsoluteWoo said:

Who hurt you?

Refuting points = hurting me?

Huh? If you're gonna say some things, then expect people to write back on your posts simple as that.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

5 minutes ago, SImoHayha said:

"Torture" I use bluetooth as we speak for my Controller?  I'll admit you might need a USB extender cable like the ones that are included usually with a wireless mouse/keyboard combo.   No lag, no nothing, it works 100%

in-fact most of my gear is wireless, mouse and keyboard, headphones all work no lag, no issues.

Bluetooth might be wireless but not all wireless is bluetooth. Every bluetooth peripheral I have ever used has had noticeable latency.

9 hours ago, SImoHayha said:

Refuting points = hurting me?

Huh? If you're gonna say some things, then expect people to write back on your posts simple as that.

Pay attention. You weren't even responding to me.

Your post was just sad and as much as I hate this term, it sounded like you're just coping.