PSU question

ahjin28
Go to solution Solved by Poinkachu,
29 minutes ago, ahjin28 said:

Yes, i was wondering if its safe to plug it to the PSU and just put the 2 6+2 PCIe powe cable on top of psu shroud after case swap. Im currently using 1050ti and i plan to buy Rx 7800xt nitro+ in April. Im really bad with with stuff, and i dont have any experience building pc.

as long there isnt something electrically conductive stuck into the pin holes.

Yeah

Just remind them to tape it / zip tie to the top of the PSU or something to secure it so it doesn't flail around when the PC being carried.

Just a quick dumb question. Is it okay to plug the 2 6+2 PCIe cable and just left it inside the case? I'm using NZXT C650 Semi Modular.

Im planning to swap PC case and the store offer free swap service and might as well plug it and use it when i buy gpu later for easy installation.

Is my PSU enough to power RX 7800 XT nitro+?
MY Pc spec:
Ryzen 5 5600x, B550-f gaming wifi II, 16gb ram, 1 tb ssd. Plan to play games at 1080p high settings.

3 minutes ago, ahjin28 said:

Is it okay to plug the 2 6+2 PCIe cable and just left it inside the case?

Do you mean as in plugging it into the PSU but not a GPU?

4 minutes ago, ahjin28 said:

Is my PSU enough to power RX 7800 XT nitro+?

Yes, your other components are not very power hungry.

1 minute ago, Blasty Blosty said:

Do you mean as in plugging it into the PSU but not a GPU?

Yes, your other components are not very power hungry.

Yes, i was wondering if its safe to plug it to the PSU and just put the 2 6+2 PCIe powe cable on top of psu shroud after case swap. Im currently using 1050ti and i plan to buy Rx 7800xt nitro+ in April. Im really bad with with stuff, and i dont have any experience building pc.

29 minutes ago, ahjin28 said:

Yeah

Just remind them to tape it / zip tie to the top of the PSU or something to secure it so it doesn't flail around when the PC being carried.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

Just now, Poinkachu said:

Yeah

Just remind them to tape it to the top of the PSU to secure it so it doesn't flail around when the PC being carried.

Thanks, I really appreciate the answer