Printer for Office

Eliquin

Does anyone know any good WIFI printer? We used to have HP and I am not sure what other good brands are there now.

HP is pretty meh to be honest. I see the most issues with HP over any other printer manufacturer. I'd go for a Brother personally. Canon has some good offerings as well. 

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

Just now, SpookyCitrus said:

HP is pretty meh to be honest. I see the most issues with HP over any other printer manufacturer. I'd go for a Brother personally. Canon has some good offerings as well. 

Thank you, is there a good specific Brother printer or canon that you can recommend me?

1 minute ago, Eliquin said:

Thank you, is there a good specific Brother printer or canon that you can recommend me?

Get a laser printer. Color if you need it.

They're more expensive in the short term than inkjets, but a $50 set of refilled toner cartridges lasts for thousands of pages, not a couple hundred like inkjet cartridges.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

8 minutes ago, Needfuldoer said:

Get a laser printer. Color if you need it.

They're more expensive in the short term than inkjets, but a $50 set of refilled toner cartridges lasts for thousands of pages, not a couple hundred like inkjet cartridges.

Okay thanks! 

19 minutes ago, Eliquin said:

Ehh, kind of hard without knowing your use case or budget, I'd just go for a laser printer in your price range with the features you want. There are a few factors that go into it. Do you need it just for office use, black and white printing? Or do you need color? Your budget for the printer? Do you need to be able to copy and scan at the printer itself? Does it need to have WiFi built in or is it strictly hardwired? They vary pretty wildly, some are $100 to $150, some can be upwards of $800, the one I use in my office is around $600 and it's black and white only. 

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

Brother or canon are good options, I've had a canon for years and its been working great. If you can find/in your budget laser is a good option. I picked up a samsung laser printer before going to college (BW not color) maybe 13-14 years ago and have replaced the cartridge once in that time.

12 minutes ago, SpookyCitrus said:

Ehh, kind of hard without knowing your use case or budget, I'd just go for a laser printer in your price range with the features you want. There are a few factors that go into it. Do you need it just for office use, black and white printing? Or do you need color? Your budget for the printer? Do you need to be able to copy and scan at the printer itself? Does it need to have WiFi built in or is it strictly hardwired? They vary pretty wildly, some are $100 to $150, some can be upwards of $800, the one I use in my office is around $600 and it's black and white only. 

We only be printing black and white. We do need it to print front and back. For the budget I guess less than $300 or 200. We don't really need like a scanner at the printer but I guess it's nice to have. We need to have WIFI built for it. If you have any suggestions that would be helpful.

I have had good experience with Kyocera machines as well. if your looking for cheap, I agree with the rest of the commentors, get a desktop consumer laser printer from brother...

hl series is probably your best bet

49 minutes ago, RandomLegoBrick said:

I have had good experience with Kyocera machines as well. if your looking for cheap, I agree with the rest of the commentors, get a desktop consumer laser printer from brother...

hl series is probably your best bet

Okay thank you I will look into it