I want to buy a android smartphone and tablet under $1600

parth2312

I am a uni student and looking for a smartphone for daily use and a tablet for notetaking. For now, only looking for Android as don't want to move to ios . I haven't found a good combo to fill my needs...

Well, what about the S24 Ultra and use the S-pen for note taking? Or is she screen size the issue?

Samsung Galaxy phone and Galaxy tab combo then. They integrate well and have features that make it easy to access your files on phone from the tablet and vice versa. The software features and comparative drawing/writing performance makes it hard to reccomend a device combo from other Android manufacturer.

How much to spend on the phone vs the tablet? That depends on which device you intend to game on, which device is going to store more files.

I propose the non plus model of Galaxy tablet (S8 or S9) as it is the smallest and easiest to carry around. If you dont play demanding games on the tablet and only use it in well lit environment, you can get the older Tab S8 which uses an IPS screen that should fare better outdoors. And it will be cheaper to boot.

The only other brand worth considering is Oneplus for its unique 7:5 aspect ratio tablet which is better suited for portrait use.

Keep in mind that the Oneplus Pad does not come with free stylus, lacks expandable storage, and has no cellular model. Samsung's Galaxy tablets do.