General stababilty & usage (Graphics Cards)

Overall if price is not included who actually wins?
Like overall is AMD or NVIDIA a better option when it comes to Games, Video editing, AI technology, so on so forth.
Which brand tends to be better at what? like is NVIDIA better for Video editing & AI while AMD is better for gaming?
I usually lean towards to NVIDIA as I had a horrid experience with their 5000 series, but I'd love to know now days what is the best on average.
For this topic I'd probably want to compare the top of the top from both ends (RX 7900 XTX / RTX 4090) we can include their technological improvements too.

Nvidia wins on features (e.g. DLSS vs FSR). and ray tracing performance. The 4090 also outperforms the 7900XTX.

Towards more lower end cards AMD generally wins in terms of price to performance.

When it comes to productivity you also generally want Nvidia for CUDA support.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

3 minutes ago, Eigenvektor said:

Nvidia wins on features (e.g. DLSS vs FSR). and ray tracing performance. The 4090 also outperforms the 7900XTX.

Towards more lower end cards AMD generally wins in terms of price to performance.

When it comes to productivity you also generally want Nvidia for CUDA support.

If we do include pricing I feel like a direct comparison (In AUS) would be the 4080 Super vs RX 7900 XT.
From my understanding AMD tends to include more VRAM but NVIDIA tends to include faster VRAM which is why from what I know the AVG fps battles tend to end in some games run better for AMD and other NVIDIA.