Windows Schitzophrenic NVME, Please Advise.

Anarcix

I have a Gigabyte NVME SSD, that has worked wonders so far, but recently it seems to now have "2" operating systems on it, one Windows 11, and one Windows 10 Pro Home. The funny thing is the Pro Home, is the original Windows 11 that I had before this error, and the "Windows 11" takes me to a BSOD with the error 0x00000e.
I am able to go back to using my PC as per usual with all features by selecting my Gigabyte NVME directly in my Asus Bios (It has 2 options Windows boot manager, and the Gigabyte NVME). But when I do this I have the same error code, but get the option to press f9 to choose between the previous 2 options mentioned. The windows boot manager just takes me straight to the error page without any helpful options.
I would really prefer not to have to do a clean install if possible as I have quite a few apps and settings on the NVME that has made it comfortable to use.
I have tried the DMIS, and SFC cmd options, as well as trying to restructure the BCSD, but to no avail either. I also tried installing a new Windows 11 update using rufus, but it says that my language is different so I have to do a clean install.....
Any way to fix this before I need a new f9 key ?

Thanks