Want to get a nice mechanical keyboard

BlazingHollow

So I’ve recently started thinking about getting one of those nice mechanical keyboards and I wanted to get opinions on where I can get a good one for a good price. I’ve found a nice one, the epomaker x aula 75. It’s at a good price, the only bad thing is that the shipping comes up to $35 (I’m from Puerto Rico). So any suggestions and advice for looking is appreciated.

1 hour ago, BlazingHollow said:

So I’ve recently started thinking about getting one of those nice mechanical keyboards and I wanted to get opinions on where I can get a good one for a good price. I’ve found a nice one, the epomaker x aula 75. It’s at a good price, the only bad thing is that the shipping comes up to $35 (I’m from Puerto Rico). So any suggestions and advice for looking is appreciated.

I have heard really bad reviews about epomaker, their customer support is decent and everything else is meh. Their qc is bad, their product reliability is also bad and they tend to void warranty. I have seen that keyboard it sounds really good for the price. If you want to buy from epomaker look at the leobog x epomaker hi75 since they just took leobogs board and added switches, keycaps so there is not much stuff they could have messed up. If you want a good budget option i recommend keychron they have good budget boards in many layouts. Hope this helps 🙂