Any leads on a new Nividia Shield Pro?

Sorry if this has been discussed on this site before, but I could not find anything here either. I have been trying to find any and all information on a possible new NVIDIA Shield Pro, but coming up short on any real answers. From what I have pieced together though. The shield was made kind of as an after thought after they made the chip for the Nintendo switch. They whipped up a streaming device and tacked on some software features, including the now infamous 4k upscale feature. Saw some success, ( I think) and then released a 2019 updated version with a few more features with the pro. So its now 2024 and no signs of another updated Nvidia Shield from what I've pieced together. Anyone here have some more knowledge on this topic and could shed some light on the current situation with a new updated shield pro?

For a while now I have wanted to move away from my media PC to a dedicated streaming device, just for simplicity sake. The shield pro was always in my radar but once I did some research to consider pulling the trigger, it dawned on me this thing is 5 years old. I would love to have a shield pro with HDMI 2.1 so I can take advantage of my 4k 120hz Samsung QLED TV. Better ram and storage would be nice to, and heck while you're at it, throw in a 2.5 GBPs port in there too, lol. So if an updated shield pro is not in the cards, what are some good alternatives to the shield pro that would take advantage of my QLED? I am not opposed to the Apple TV, as I don't tend to sail the seas to watch my content, and shouldn't need access to sideloading apps. I know Apple is not a particular favorite brand in this community, but I don't pick sides with tech I use. I use a Macbook pro for work and windows for my gaming rig. So, if anyone has experience using both the shield pro and the apple tv equivalent, I'd love to hear about your experience and if the Apple Tv box would be a good option too. But ultimately, I would love to know if a new shield pro is possibly on the horizon! 

Just to correct some facts - the first Shield came out in 2015 (a couple of years before the Switch). There was also a Shield tablet. 

The next Shield came out in 2017 and the last model in 2019 (this is the model with the 'infamous 4k upscaling' with AI. There have been normal and Pro versions. 

I have used all 3 pro versions. The latest is by far the best, but lacks some features, as you said. For me, I'd also like A1 for YouTube and HDR HLG support. 

I have been checking regularly for news on an updated model but nvidia are keeping very quiet (may or may not be a good sign). 

If there's not an updated version for next year then I might start looking at alternatives, but currently the pros outweigh the cons for me. 

Has been asked for years now across multiple places. And answer is still nothing.