Windows 11 Installation loop

DistiIsCoding

I just built a new pc and i was going to install windows 11.

Here are the specs:

I5 9400

Asus Prime B360M-A

Gtx 1060 Aero 3Gb

Vengeance 2666Mhz DDR4 16Gb

Samsung SSD 256Gb

Everything Booted correctly, the Bios was already updated to the latest versions (3202) and all the parts where listed as compatible on the Windows 11 List. I then used the Create Tool Windows 11 to put the installer in a pendrive, everything went smoothly but when i tried to boot it in the pc this happened:

Computer Start => Asus Logo => Start Booting => Show windows Icon => Screen turns completely blue and im stuck.

I tried every combination possible with CSM and Secure Boot On and Off, Off and Off, On and On, Off and On, but nothing worked and i kept getting the same error. There were even times where it flashed blue and restarted everything in a loop.

What could be the solution? I've watched a lot of posts, forums, videos but everyone is either referring to a boot loop after reinstalling windows or upgrading it, but mine is completely new so i dont know what to do. Also the documentation isn't really helpful so if anyone know the solution please help me :')

You could check this list out, it did help me with my previous system (I don't know if it's still relevant if your storage isn't M.2).

Here is the whole procedure for install of windows on nvme drive.

1 - Make sure you unplug all SATA and USB drives, the M.2 drive has to be the only drive installed.
2 - Go into the bios, under the boot tab there is an option for CSM, make sure it is disabled.
3 - Click on secure boot option below and make sure it is set to other OS, Not windows UEFI.
4 - Click on key management and clear secure boot keys.
5 - Insert a USB memory stick with a UEFI bootable ISO of Windows 10 on it.
6 - Press F10 to save, exit and reboot.
7 - Windows will now start installing to your NVME drive as it has its own NVME driver built in.
8 - When the PC reboots hit F2 to go back into the BIOS, you will see under boot priority that Windows boot manager now lists your NVME drive.
9 - Click on secure boot again but now set it to Windows UEFI mode.
10 - Click on key management and install default secure boot keys
11 - Press F10 to save and exit and windows will finish the install.

Once you have Windows up and running, shutdown the PC and reconnect your other SATA drives.

Edited by leclod

I'm willing to swim against the current.