Upgrading my servers, Not sure what to do here

I have ubuntu as my OS and me being the noob i am. When i made them I used the non LTS version, and now i gotta update more often. I havent done it for a while since im lazy, but now that i edited the ssh rules. I get this error:

image.png.2b0164818365da247a75a1f4a9178820.png

I have no idea what to do to keep the machine from locking me out or resetting my ssh settings

Just now, Electronics Wizardy said:

Did you modify your ssdh_config file? If not, I'd get the new default version, if yes, you probably want to keep your changes.

You can use the view diff to see what would be changed.

Yeah its heavily modified. Will keeping it cause any problems?

25 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Did you modify your ssdh_config file? If not, I'd get the new default version, if yes, you probably want to keep your changes.

You can use the view diff to see what would be changed.

I just kept the file and nothing broke, I was willing it since i can just connect the vga for the server and troubleshoot like that if i need too

1 hour ago, jsnotlout1 said:

Yeah its heavily modified. Will keeping it cause any problems?

Unlikely. That would only be the case if the newer version of SSH no longer supported any of the option in the file.

But as @Electronics Wizardy said, check the diff between your version and the maintainer's version. In most cases the difference will come down to new defaults (e.g. some option is the new default and as a result the parameter previously explicitly added to the config is now removed)

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply