I recently bought this LG 32UN880P Ergo for my new desk but my Dell Precision 7510 is crying for replacement. Can’t run most of my programs anymore without bringing up some driver incompatibility messages. 
I have looked at this affordable gaming horse from Dell, the G16 7630 and the G15 5530.

i am aware there are other ones out there just need your suggestions cause I need to change this pc and have the best experience of this beast monitor.

IMG_4052.jpeg

50 minutes ago, PhoenixDAS said:

I recently bought this LG 32UN880P Ergo for my new desk but my Dell Precision 7510 is crying for replacement. Can’t run most of my programs anymore without bringing up some driver incompatibility messages. 
I have looked at this affordable gaming horse from Dell, the G16 7630 and the G15 5530.

i am aware there are other ones out there just need your suggestions cause I need to change this pc and have the best experience of this beast monitor.

What exactly do you need? If anything you could go the route of a Ryzen APU laptop build. Affordable, pretty strong, stronger GPU w/o a need for seated GPU and more powerful than Intel's own integrated GPU.

If you're video editing,  designing you're gonna want some RAM so that means upgrading your RAM.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Thinkpad P17 Gen 2, refurbished ones with at least the i9 and a Quadro RTX option start around $1200

Even the A2000 option is pretty nuts for a laptop.

15 hours ago, SImoHayha said:

What exactly do you need? If anything you could go the route of a Ryzen APU laptop build. Affordable, pretty strong, stronger GPU w/o a need for seated GPU and more powerful than Intel's own integrated GPU.

If you're video editing,  designing you're gonna want some RAM so that means upgrading your RAM.

Something that can run Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator and the likes, that will run perfectly without lags. These days these programs are more hardware demanding. And then the Ryzen is good like I heard but which one in particular 5, 7 or 9?

4 hours ago, 8tg said:

Thinkpad P17 Gen 2, refurbished ones with at least the i9 and a Quadro RTX option start around $1200

Even the A2000 option is pretty nuts for a laptop.

I will check that out.