ThrottleStop, why can't I reach 3.40 GHz boost on my CPU?

ThrottleStop, why can't I reach 3.40 GHz boost on my CPU, even though I've already enabled MMIO.
Thank's!!!

zaps.png

13 minutes ago, BoomerL4D said:

ThrottleStop, why can't I reach 3.40 GHz boost on my CPU, even though I've already enabled MMIO.
Thank's!!!

zaps.png

This appears to be an ultra low voltage CPU with a 15W TDP.  Its not going to boost particularly high except in very specific single-threaded workloads for short periods of time, it doesn't have enough power.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

@BoomerL4D

Your CPU is power limit throttling at 10 Watts because the PL1 power limit is set to 10W. Clear Disable Controls and try increasing both PL1 and PL2 to 30W.

image.png.1231128884634cf6e0dcd8b395802a3d.png

Power Limit 4 is locked to only 25W. Try clearing the Lock check box, push OK and reboot your computer. If the BIOS is locking this power limit then you cannot use ThrottleStop to change it. After you boot back up, do you still see a yellow lock icon next to this setting? If it is not locked you can set Power Limit 4 to a value of 0. That should disable this limit.

image.png.eec26f9040d39132df86460a8573432c.png

I really appreciate all the help, but even after all this, it still doesn't hit 3.4 GHz. I noticed that in games when the integrated GPU is in use, the clocks go even lower, to 2,000 MHz. I'm pretty sure there is something I can do. I have seen a significant reduction in temperature since I changed the thermal paste to a good Cooler Master 12.5W/MK. It would be nice to run at full speed in games and work.

tech.png