Should I get the kioxia exceria g2 or plus g2?

I'm looking a game drive for my laptop while having a really tight budget and after some digging, these 2 drives are my option. From what I know, both of them has dram cache.
image.thumb.png.67489b244a67f165ca5e3b97c61ab4ca.png

image.thumb.png.1359389accd30e93877260fb97503216.png

The g2 is 33usd with coupons while the plus g2 is 38usd. The plus g2 is abt twice as fast as the g2. Should I pay 5 dollars more for the extra speed?

You may better look up the SSD Tier List in the Storage forums for reference. Although having dedicated cache, the Exceria G2 (or formally RC20) have a transferring rate of just roughly 2GB/s, while the Exceria Plus (formally RD20) can run at roughly 3400MB/s, placed two tiers higher than non-Plus. Therefore, an additional cost of $5 should worth the performance uplift. ☺️

3 hours ago, Bersella AI said:

You may better look up the SSD Tier List in the Storage forums for reference. Although having dedicated cache, the Exceria G2 (or formally RC20) have a transferring rate of just roughly 2GB/s, while the Exceria Plus (formally RD20) can run at roughly 3400MB/s, placed two tiers higher than non-Plus. Therefore, an additional cost of $5 should worth the performance uplift. ☺️

Thanks but I bought another ssd. I got a wd sn730 256gb for my os drive and I'll use my current 512gb ssd for my games instead