Monitor's suggestion

In5mice
Go to solution Solved by Tan3l6,
8 minutes ago, In5mice said:

You are also using Lg 850 b can you write me a short review about it and your user experience. Pls don't feel irritated I'm only gaining info from for which I will thankful to you 

Yeah, I'm using a bit newer version of the LG 27" IPS gaming monitor series. 27GP850-B.

The experience is very good, only bad thing as with most IPS monitors is IPS glow - if watching the monitor in pitch black, the corners of the monitor  glow a bit (or actually a lot) when screen is showing something dark.

For gaming it's perfect. I'm no competitive gamer, 180Hz refresh rate is perfectly fine. Colors are vibrant and there's a lot of options to tweak in the on screen menu.

Only noticeable upgrade from this monitor would be some newer OLED monitor. That's in short what I think.

I want some suggestion regarding best monitor under 25000(Indian rupees) &

302(Usd). My main priority is AAA gaming with editing.

Minimum specs I want:

2K resolution,144Hz refresh rate,1ms response time,High Color Accuracy.

I himself also have 2 models so among these 2 which is better:

Gigabyte M27Q(rev 2.0) vs Lg ultragear gn850-b

among these 2 which is better and don't forget to suggest if you know better models and equivalent models of same specs.

Thanks For Reading!

6 minutes ago, In5mice said:

According to your perspective which is best because I'm rookie in this pc community and suggest some better monitors if you know.

Okay, it's difficult to say which one is definitely the best in all aspects. 

If there is significant difference in price I'd recommend buying the cheaper one. 

I edit my posts more often than not

7 minutes ago, Tan3l6 said:

After reading your pc specs I want suggestion regarding RTX 4070.

And I'm confused in buying RTX 4070 and Rx 7800xt and I have listened that after 2-3 driver updates AMD increases their cards performance from 20-30% by their driver updates, So pls clear this that it is true or not about AMD.

2 minutes ago, In5mice said:

After reading your pc specs I want suggestion regarding RTX 4070.

And I'm confused in buying RTX 4070 and Rx 7800xt and I have listened that after 2-3 driver updates AMD increases their cards performance from 20-30% by their driver updates, So pls clear this that it is true or not about AMD.

I have not used AMD card for many-many years and have not read about latest drivers bringing 20-30% speed increase. So I can't confirm or deny at this moment.

By the way, only reason I went with RTX 4070 is because I got it remarkably cheaper than the store price. 

1 minute ago, Tan3l6 said:

Okay, it's difficult to say which one is definitely the best in all aspects. 

If there is significant difference in price I'd recommend buying the cheaper one. 

You are also using Lg 850 b can you write me a short review about it and your user experience. Pls don't feel irritated I'm only gaining info from for which I will thankful to you 

8 minutes ago, In5mice said:

Yeah, I'm using a bit newer version of the LG 27" IPS gaming monitor series. 27GP850-B.

The experience is very good, only bad thing as with most IPS monitors is IPS glow - if watching the monitor in pitch black, the corners of the monitor  glow a bit (or actually a lot) when screen is showing something dark.

For gaming it's perfect. I'm no competitive gamer, 180Hz refresh rate is perfectly fine. Colors are vibrant and there's a lot of options to tweak in the on screen menu.

Only noticeable upgrade from this monitor would be some newer OLED monitor. That's in short what I think.

4 minutes ago, Tan3l6 said:

I have not used AMD card for many-many years and have not read about latest drivers bringing 20-30% speed increase. So I can't confirm or deny at this moment.

By the way, only reason I went with RTX 4070 is because I got it remarkably cheaper than the store price. 

What was your experience of using RTX 4070 for gaming and editing and pls can you provide some game fps info about games that you play usually and if I buy this card will it last to 6-7 years because it has 12 GB Vram only so this card will be able to handle future games like GTA 6 and many more.

6 minutes ago, In5mice said:

What was your experience of using RTX 4070 for gaming and editing and pls can you provide some game fps info about games that you play usually and if I buy this card will it last to 6-7 years because it has 12 GB Vram only so this card will be able to handle future games like GTA 6 and many more.

I've only used it for gaming, no video editing. I've only had RTX 4070 about two weeks and have not played many very GPU-demanding games at all, perhaps some Palworld and that runs fine.

12GB VRAM looking forward 6-7 years is probably not very much though. And who knows what requirements GTA 6 might have.

Just now, Tan3l6 said:

I've only used it for gaming, no video editing. I've only had RTX 4070 about two weeks and have not played many very GPU-demanding games at all, perhaps some Palworld and that runs fine.

12GB VRAM looking forward 6-7 years is probably not very much though.

Ok bro thanks for all of your information.