Lian Li galahad AIO RGB doesn't work!

AlmighalX

Hi, I installed my AIO Lian Li galahad II 360 sl-inf and everything works except the RGB lights in the pump... everything is connected perfectly, checked several times! the PC is still without an operating system, so without any software... what can I do? Thank you

20240211_191526.jpg

17 minutes ago, AlmighalX said:

everything is connected perfectly,聽

how can we tell? u did not give us picture 馃槢

This is unrelated but your bottom fans are set up as exhaust, I know it looks better but oh my god will that be bad for your GPU.

Are you using a dedicated Lian li rgb controller or are you using the included argb adapter cables I comes with? I had a Galahad aio and the rgb for it was a nightmare of adapters to even get it working with a regular 4 pin argb controller, let alone motherboard rgb headers.

14 minutes ago, 8tg said:

This is unrelated but your bottom fans are set up as exhaust, I know it looks better but oh my god will that be bad for your GPU.

Are you using a dedicated Lian li rgb controller or are you using the included argb adapter cables I comes with? I had a Galahad aio and the rgb for it was a nightmare of adapters to even get it working with a regular 4 pin argb controller, let alone motherboard rgb headers.

Is a reverse fan 馃憤馃徎

25 minutes ago, NorKris said:

how can we tell? u did not give us picture 馃槢

Aio fans to cpu fan header, aio pump to pump fan header, and the rgb to 3 pin 5v to motherboard, usb to motherboard, and sata to psu....

I wouldn't want to have to start it from software as the first startup unlike the fans! because if so I just have to install windows and try...I wanted to know some opinions of those who have had the same AIO... 馃槉

2 minutes ago, AlmighalX said:

Aio fans to cpu fan header, aio pump to pump fan header, and the rgb to 3 pin 5v to motherboard, usb to motherboard, and sata to psu....

pics聽

20 hours ago, AlmighalX said:

rgb to 3 pin 5v

Do you really mean RGB, or do you mean ARGB? If it's RGB, that's the wrong header.

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 馃槈 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.馃お馃槀