No 4K option in any game?!

I have in no game a option for 4k...I have a 4k screen and 4k turned on in windows! When I set in the game the window mode to window it looks way more crisp - like 4k?

That appears in all games like Horizon Zero Dawn but also in Spiderman and Stray for example.

It gets even weirder: When I stream my pc to my Xbox with moonlight and sunshine I get 4K...

So why is this happening?

Thanks for your help!

Is this a new PC or one you recently upgraded?

If you just installed a new graphics card, I'd try reinstalling the drivers, or in some cases you can delete the game's setting files (like ini files) and force it to reconfigure.

How is the screen connected to the computer? Have you tried a different port?

51 minutes ago, Tetras said:

Is this a new PC or one you recently upgraded?

Yeah sorry forgot this, that's obviously super important...So yes I've updated my monitor recently (to a ktc m27p20 pro)...

How is the screen connected to the computer? Have you tried a different port?

The screen is connected to the Graphic card (!) with display port... Yes did try a different port... But I'm going to try all....

Edit: Changing the ports don't help!

10 hours ago, JantzenPr said:

Yeah sorry forgot this, that's obviously super important...So yes I've updated my monitor recently (to a ktc m27p20 pro)

Did you check any old driver files/software relating to the old monitor were fully removed?

Do you have the same problem in games which have been installed after the new monitor?