Help with server

Hello. I am starting a multiple minecraft server and i am experiencing some issues regarding my internet provider. I am currently using optimum as a provider and the problem with that is that they won't let me access my modem settings on the browser, they block any type of connection with external modems and this is a problem since i am in north America and one of my main servers is in Italy, also they won't let me use port forwarding and all this is since they installed a new "smart router". I have been trying to talk about this with them and solve the issue but they just don't care and won't listen to me. I was wondering if getting a Sim card router would help me.

48 minutes ago, Simone2007 said:

Hello. I am starting a multiple minecraft server and i am experiencing some issues regarding my internet provider. I am currently using optimum as a provider and the problem with that is that they won't let me access my modem settings on the browser, they block any type of connection with external modems and this is a problem since i am in north America and one of my main servers is in Italy, also they won't let me use port forwarding and all this is since they installed a new "smart router". I have been trying to talk about this with them and solve the issue but they just don't care and won't listen to me. I was wondering if getting a Sim card router would help me.

A wireless service would probably be even worse. You can look into reverse proxy like ngrok that might be able to expose it to the net that way.