Func ms-3 vs. Logitech G502

Keen_Interest
Go to solution Solved by Norman_the_Owl,

I've tried out a G502, and coming from an MS-3 (how convenient) it's way smaller. You almost are grabbing it, as opposed to with the MS-3 you're sort of resting your hand on it. If you know one or the other fits your hand well, go with that one.

And if the software side of things sways you, Func's software is probably just as good as logitechs software.

I don't suppose anyone has, or could make, a side-by-size comparison photo of the func ms-3 with the Logitech G502.

I know they're very different mice, but I'm from the UK, and its almost impossible to 'try' a mouse, before purchase. No shops sell them, and I actually have some experience of the func ms-3.

Thanks!

Go with the Logitech man, super reliable, unless you like the ms-3 more already!

Corsair 230T Black with red LEDs • AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core • Cooler Master Seidon 120V 86.2 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  Asus M5A99X EVO R2.0 ATX AM3+  Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (2 x 4GB) Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB (2 x4GB)  NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB • Corsair RM 650W • Windows 10 • Logitech G403 + G810 • Audio Technica ATH-TAD300 • 1TB Seagate HDD x 2 256GB SanDisk SSD

Go with the Logitech man, super reliable, unless you like the ms-3 more already!

I was kind of looking for a size comparison though, because the ms-3 fits my hand pretty damn well. And I like the button placements, on the ms-3. But I've heard a lot of good things about the G502, and I would really like to see how its size compares. (I know I can look at the dimensions, but its not quite the same.)

I've tried out a G502, and coming from an MS-3 (how convenient) it's way smaller. You almost are grabbing it, as opposed to with the MS-3 you're sort of resting your hand on it. If you know one or the other fits your hand well, go with that one.

And if the software side of things sways you, Func's software is probably just as good as logitechs software.

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it