What I do on my Days off?

Elijah Horner

Linus finally had a day off, so he decided to do some personal work around the house, meaning we had to film it…. Come join Linus and the team as he cleans up around the house and shows off some of the new cable management product

Check out the Brainwavz "The Vulcan" Under Desk Controller & Headphone Hanger: https://lmg.gg/iPfOq
Buy a UGREEN Powered Switch USB Hub: https://geni.us/q6Eqh
Buy Sewell Direct AirStick Microsuction Tape: https://geni.us/0NMu8qr

I cringed my way through the power cable pull, violating the Canadian Electrical Code in many ways (mostly section 14) including cable not rated for the purpose, temporary wiring where permanent is appropriate, mixing high and low voltage in the same conduit, among others.  Funny as heck, but I hope nothing bad comes of it.  An insurance adjuster would have good reason to deny a claim, especially with video evidence.

Death before dishonour! Nothing before coffee!

Is this what Linus is doing on his day off from working? It sure seems like allot of work is happening here.

I thought it was absolutely hilarious how Linus made a comment about sponsorblock not being able to navigate his closely integrated self-promotion, only for sponsorblock to perfectly (and almost seamlessly) cut it out, had to go back and turn sponsorblock off to see what had happened. P.S. sponsorblock is amazing, saves more time in most cases than 1.1x speed would(some creators it cuts out half their videos) while hiding so much errant advertising, I can't imagine going without it, or something similar. It's reignited my enjoyment of youtube generally, I find I actually watch new creators which I had avoided doing for years because if their 20 minute video is an ad or crap, sponsorblock will either cut it down to 2 minutes or show me that the whole thing is filler/garbage. I find I spend a lot more time on youtube, and that time is a lot more enjoyable. P.P.S. I buy plenty of lttstore stuff and I'm not immune to buying creator merch at all, I keep up with the creators whose merch I'm comfortable buying, I think that not seeing merch that I would otherwise want to buy from creators that I don't want to support is another big win for sponsorblock

Capture.JPG

Edited by bulbos

Please don't run extension cords inside of walls, even if they're inside conduit.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

7 hours ago, bulbos said:

I thought it was absolutely hilarious how Linus made a comment about sponsorblock not being able to navigate his closely integrated self-promotion, only for sponsorblock to perfectly (and almost seamlessly) cut it out, had to go back and turn sponsorblock off to see what had happened. P.S. sponsorblock is amazing, saves more time in most cases than 1.1x speed would(some creators it cuts out half their videos) while hiding so much errant advertising, I can't imagine going without it, or something similar. It's reignited my enjoyment of youtube generally, I find I actually watch new creators which I had avoided doing for years because if their 20 minute video is an ad or crap, sponsorblock will either cut it down to 2 minutes or show me that the whole thing is filler/garbage. I find I spend a lot more time on youtube, and that time is a lot more enjoyable. P.P.S. I buy plenty of lttstore stuff and I'm not immune to buying creator merch at all, I keep up with the creators whose merch I'm comfortable buying, I think that not seeing merch that I would otherwise want to buy from creators that I don't want to support is another big win for sponsorblock

Capture.JPG

Fascinating.