Is it worth getting a Pixel 6 now?

Go to solution Solved by Brando212,
5 minutes ago, Faris14 said:

I do not mind it being used the only thing I am a bit worried about is that I saw a lot of comments about having to replace the screen and a lot of connectivity issues with mobile data which is very important to me because I use mobile data  a lot.

not much to worry about there honestly. Just do the usuals of verify user/marketplace ratings and reviews. Amazon and eBay are both pretty good about listing quality levels; and both also have good buyer protections to allow you to swap/refund the device if it doesn't line up with the listed quality expectations.

In short my current phone is a Xiaomi note 12 pro4g and I was wondering if getting a used Pixel 6 would be a good idea because I can get a used one for 200Euro which is a pretty good price in my country for it. Are there any possible issues with getting it used except battery life, are there any known faults hardware wise and stuff like that.

Any input you can give me would be appreciated. Thank you all in advance!

refurb programs for phones are pretty good these days. I've personally never had an issue buying used on Amazon or eBay.

Heck, some refurbs even come with a replaced battery these days.

1 hour ago, Brando212 said:

refurb programs for phones are pretty good these days. I've personally never had an issue buying used on Amazon or eBay.

Heck, some refurbs even come with a replaced battery these days.

I do not mind it being used the only thing I am a bit worried about is that I saw a lot of comments about having to replace the screen and a lot of connectivity issues with mobile data which is very important to me because I use mobile data  a lot.

5 minutes ago, Faris14 said:

not much to worry about there honestly. Just do the usuals of verify user/marketplace ratings and reviews. Amazon and eBay are both pretty good about listing quality levels; and both also have good buyer protections to allow you to swap/refund the device if it doesn't line up with the listed quality expectations.

1 hour ago, Brando212 said:

Will do that thank you!