Another WC H440

Hi guys!  :) 

This is my first build log post, I finished this build late April and was just deciding if I wanted custom sleeved cables or some UV leds.

I decided not to as of now but maybe in the future when I do a drain or so I will change it.

This is also my first watercooled PC so it might not have the best tubing routes or hardware but I'm content with it being my first :)

CASE: NZXT H440
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z77 SABERTOOTH
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.4GHz
RAM: Corsair XMS3 32GB DDR3 1600MHz cas 11
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 780
PSU: CORSAIR AX850
STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 PRO 128GB & SAMSUNG 840 120GB

WATERCOOLING:

ALPHACOOL MONSTA RAD 360MM

6X NOCTUA NF-F12

3X 120MM & 1X 140MM STOCK NZXT H440 FANS

SWIFTECH MCP355 PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC REPLACEMENT TOP

PHOBYA 150mL RESERVOIR

KOOLANCE COMPRESSION FITTINGS 3/8 X 1/2

PRIMOCHILL PRIMOFLEX ADVANCE LRT UV BLUE TUBING 3/8 X 1/2

SWIFTECH KOMODO GTX TITAN/GTX 780 WATERBLOCK (I am actually using the Titan labeled one for my 780 lol  :P )

EK SUPREME HF WATERBLOCK (might upgrade this block in next drain)

Upgrades to come: 

SAMSUNG 840 EVO 500GB SSD (For my steam library and some mass storage, might split the partition for this)

UV LIGHTS (MOAR LIGHTS!)

CUSTOM SLEEVED CABLES (maybe CORSAIR's white/blue cables)

might throw in a 240mm rad in the top at some point. (COOLING MANG)

might figure out how to mod the toggle switch connected to the pcb for the lights on the h440 to incorporate more leds attached to it.  :blink: 

PICS:

This one is kind of blurry but since it was just a leak test I didn't want to bother to take another one.

0t5cGyq.jpg

How it looks with my side panel off (I removed the HDD panel)

SqLXr8T.jpg

The horrible cable management lol.

pAJVS4c.jpg

How it looks with the side panel on

M7qZLYo.jpg

The picture are pretty crappy because its taken from my Iphone 5 and I also had to delete some of my background because my desk is a mess.

Maybe after I get some upgrades in I'll get my friend to take some nice pictures for me on his DSLR.

Thanks for looking!

da_deity

The pictures seem to be broken (at least for me)

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Yeah sorry, I think they are too big, going to try and fix them right now :P

da_deity

I'd like to see this, but the pictures don't seem to be working. 

And FYI: You can see the writing on the cables through the white Corsair sleeved cables. It makes them look slightly dirty. 

Yeah sorry, I think they are too big, going to try and fix them right now :P

How did you add them? I've added 5760x1080 pictures and they work fine on the forum. They just scale themselves. 

How did you add them? I've added 5760x1080 pictures and they work fine on the forum. They just scale themselves. 

i tried to add them using the Image button and its linked from dropbox.

da_deity

Uploaded pics to imgur (one of them was a dupe so only 3) 

roJSCNO.jpglBd079c.jpgaiAES68.jpg

I am a happy wuffy

i tried to add them using the Image button and its linked from dropbox.

Try using Imgur

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Try using Imgur

Uploaded pics to imgur (one of them was a dupe so only 3) 

roJSCNO.jpglBd079c.jpgaiAES68.jpg

Ah thanks guys, I created an Imgur account and used that to upload some smaller pictures. Appreciate the help :D

da_deity

That is a pretty unique layout for the rad. This is why we don't need 5.25 inch bays thank you NZXT!

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

That is a pretty unique layout for the rad. This is why we don't need 5.25 inch bays thank you NZXT!

Yes! This case was perfect for me, especially since it is only a mid tower. it could have been done with a corsair 750 with the 5.25" bays removed but i felt like my case would have been a bit empty looking without it.

da_deity

I'd like to see this, but the pictures don't seem to be working. 

And FYI: You can see the writing on the cables through the white Corsair sleeved cables. It makes them look slightly dirty. 

I've heard that from OC3D that the writing on the cables shows. I was wondering if maybe the blue set from Corsair would be better just to get some more blue in my build. The black was not really an option since the oem ax850 cables are not individually sleeved but are already black.

da_deity

I've heard that from OC3D that the writing on the cables shows. I was wondering if maybe the blue set from Corsair would be better just to get some more blue in my build. The black was not really an option since the oem ax850 cables are not individually sleeved but are already black.

I'd recommend sleeving the cables yourself. If you do it well, they look so much better than predone ones. Although not everyone has the time or guts to do it themselves. Corsair PSU's are infamous for having double wires and weird pin outs, so they can be a pain to sleeve.

I used paracord to sleeve mine and I think it looks much better than Corsair's cables. Up to you though. 

jqpzh1t.jpg

I'd recommend sleeving the cables yourself. If you do it well, they look so much better than predone ones. Although not everyone has the time or guts to do it themselves. Corsair PSU's are infamous for having double wires and weird pin outs, so they can be a pain to sleeve.

I used paracord to sleeve mine and I think it looks much better than Corsair's cables. Up to you though. 

jqpzh1t.jpg

I might have to look into that, is there a brand of paracord you would recommend to buy to sleeve with?

da_deity

I might have to look into that, is there a brand of paracord you would recommend to buy to sleeve with?

Paracord is just a material, so it's pretty much the same regardless of where you get it from. Where you buy it from may change from where I got mine from as I'm in the UK. I know Lutro0 Customs does coreless paracord which saves you from having to remove the core yourself. http://lutro0-customs.com/collections/paracord

Man Noctua fans are amazing, but ugly as hell. Can't wait for their new line up!

NZXT H440   //   MSI Z87 MPOWER MAX AC   //   i5 4670K   //   MSI GTX 780 Lightning 3GB   //   HyperX Beast 8GB 2400mhz   //   OCZ Agility

that rad looks retarded......ly awesome! hahaha! 

That radiator... it's awesome! Nice build! :)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here