Skin on broken (or not) back glass

Is there a way to know if the back glass is broken without taking off the skin?

Will I be able to see if its broken from the inside side of the glass? The adhesive is dried up so I can just lift off the glass but when I did it I noticed that its really flimsy on the top left edge where the camera bump is (N20U)

Is that normal? or is the back glass actually broken there?

I need to know if its broken before sealing it back up with a new battery and I just don't know for sure

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times." - Bruce Lee

If its early 20s single mom level broken, then you can usually feel it however if its an hairline crack you wont know it.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

9 minutes ago, Levent said:

If its early 20s single mom level broken, then you can usually feel it however if its an hairline crack you wont know it.

I can bend the far left corner a bit when I take out the camera cover

Is that considered "early 20s single mom" level broken?

When I do it I don't hear any kinks or cracks so I'm not sure

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times." - Bruce Lee

Just now, HardStroke said:

Is that considered "early 20s single mom" level broken?

Probably not no. There are guarantees, glass sucks.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

26 minutes ago, Levent said:

Probably not no. There are guarantees, glass sucks.

Yeah it sucks

Luckily (or unluckily) for me, the adhesive dried up to the point where I can lift off the back glass as if I have a galaxy s5 lol so it makes the whole thing possible and ez