Backpack Return

Bswann93

I opted to return my backpack as part of the issue with the bottom layer(s). It's been over a month since I received my email and I haven't received a response. I don't want to create more tickets for support if I don't have to so putting this here to see if anyone else who also opted to return is still waiting on their reply. 

@Adam Pilolla any advice? 

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

Up until this point we've been triaging backpack returns against other types of tickets so as to minimize the wait times that our day-to-day customers experience. For that reason we've only replied to a few requests so far, but having said that however we are planning a major ramp-up to our servicing of backpack returns starting today. You can look forward to a reply sooner rather than later, but we still have several hundred return requests waiting in the wings so don't expect this to be instantaneous. Your patience is appreciated in the meantime!

Side note, I appreciate your desire not to create additional tickets about this as this does increase our workload and make it harder to service these requests efficiently.

Customer Service Supervisor; lttstore.com

Need help with an lttstore order? Contact us or check out our FAQ here.

Trust me bro

On 1/29/2024 at 12:40 PM, Adam Pilolla said:

Up until this point we've been triaging backpack returns against other types of tickets so as to minimize the wait times that our day-to-day customers experience. For that reason we've only replied to a few requests so far, but having said that however we are planning a major ramp-up to our servicing of backpack returns starting today. You can look forward to a reply sooner rather than later, but we still have several hundred return requests waiting in the wings so don't expect this to be instantaneous. Your patience is appreciated in the meantime!

Side note, I appreciate your desire not to create additional tickets about this as this does increase our workload and make it harder to service these requests efficiently.

Awesome thanks for the detailed response.