Which RX 7900 XTX to buy?

Tadziunia

Hey guys, right away sorry for a block of text u will see////// I AM planning to buy RX 7900 XTX next week, it's decided, as a long term Nvidia user which had them all, since i build pc's not only for myself but for selling too. I had fx 5200 128mb, gts 250,gts 450, 550ti, 770, gtx 1050, 1070 Ti, 1080 TI(as main user),gtx  1650,rtx 30601 2gb, RTX 3080(as main user and it died just know on third year of usage), had rtx 4090 suprim x last year in april, bought it for myself for my birthday, but it had faulty heatsink and i only used it for a month, and it never came back from RMA, because there was shortages of that model. Also used RTX 4060 Ti as backup from retail when i waited for rma answer for 4090. So i decided to not buy 4090 again, since even top tier models are faulty day one and alway fear of burning unreliable connector. My 3080 from gigabyte was dissasembled in first half of year because of overheating memory, i changed pads and temps dropped from 110c to 72c and stayed that way, however it didn't save it from artifacts. So In november i sent it because funny enough, since i informed gigabyte in the begining of owning 3080 that i will change pads myself, they agreed to take it for RMA, they took it and sent it back with conclusion "FIXED" , however it still artifacted, i sent it back and final offer is New 4070 because it performs similarly, or partial refund, Gigabyte has strange policy, if card dies in first year ur getting same card or 100% refund, if its second year ur getting 75% and if its third which was my case only half.... Very sad since i overpaid for 3080 a lot. paid like 1200euros(damn mining) So they only offering equal performing card or half of the price paid since gpu was used for a long time. I am taking money but i want RX 7900 XTX, don't want ngreedia anymore and i don't care about 4080 super definitely not getting that. Which model of rx 7900 xtx should i get ? since all models have great vrm quality, is there any flaws going with something like asrock phantom gaming ? it's 1049eur, or is it worth paying extra for something like sapphire nitro plus which cost here 1240eur. Is there any reason ? apart from looks and size ?

3 minutes ago, Tadziunia said:

Is there any reason ? apart from looks and size ?

I'm quite sure the sapphire is oc'ed to 2580mhz instead of 2565mhz out of the box but that's about it. I'd say go for the phantom gaming

Message me on discord (bread8669) for more help 

Current parts list

CPU: R5 5600 CPU Cooler: Stock

Mobo: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16

SSD: P5 Plus 500GB Secondary SSD: Kingston A400 960GB

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X

Fans: 1x Noctua NF-P12 Redux, 1x Arctic P12, 1x Corsair LL120

PSU: NZXT SP-650M SFX-L PSU from H1

Monitor: Samsung WQHD 34 inch and 43 inch TV

Mouse: Logitech G203

Keyboard: Rii membrane keyboard

Damn this space can fit a 4090 (just kidding)