Best premium system builder?

I hate to admit it, but I’ve grown tired of doing my own builds after 20 years of doing it myself. I just want a nice custom built pc shipped to my door and I’m willing to pay a premium to have it done.

I’m not looking for a simple builder like Starforge, I want something more along the lines of a digital storm custom water cooling loop type rig. Can I get some suggestions for places to look at that are reputable and have a reasonable mark up on the cost of DIY?

CPU: Ryzen 5950X Ram: Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14 | Graphics: GIGABYTE GAMING OC RTX 3090 |  Mobo: GIGABYTE B550 AORUS MASTER | Storage: SEAGATE FIRECUDA 520 2TB PSU: Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500W | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU & LG C1

1 minute ago, Remixt said:

I hate to admit it, but I’ve grown tired of doing my own builds after 20 years of doing it myself. I just want a nice custom built pc shipped to my door and I’m willing to pay a premium to have it done.

I’m not looking for a simple builder like Starforge, I want something more along the lines of a digital storm custom water cooling loop type rig. Can I get some suggestions for places to look at that are reputable and have a reasonable mark up on the cost of DIY?

Depends what your budget is. If you have all the money to spare than I would check out Digital Storm or Origin PCs since both of them do offer custom hardline cooling with a overall nice looking rig. 

13 minutes ago, Remixt said:

Are you deadset on a custom watercooled rig?

5 minutes ago, Blue4130 said:

Are you deadset on a custom watercooled rig?

just suggest what you have in mind

Just now, johnt said:

just suggest what you have in mind

Falon Northwest. I've followed them since back in the late 90's, have always drooled over their builds. They have a great reputation. I've noticed that they have been on a pretty big push lately. Lot's of tech youtubers have been pimping their gear.

https://www.falcon-nw.com/

14 minutes ago, goatedpenguin said:

Depends what your budget is. If you have all the money to spare than I would check out Digital Storm or Origin PCs since both of them do offer custom hardline cooling with a overall nice looking rig. 

That being said... Origin is fully capable of making something that's probably not up to OP's standards if 20 years of DIY is anything to go off of. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

22 minutes ago, Remixt said:

If youve never done a custom water cooled system, i honestly do not recommend getting one from one of these builders. You still have to do Maintenance, and its going to cost you SO much more. Just buy a air cooled PC or one with an AIO.

Custom cooled PCS like those are huge wastes of money, and theres really no point in burning that money just cause you can.

*edit

On 1/27/2024 at 1:52 AM, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

That being said... Origin is fully capable of making something that's probably not up to OP's standards if 20 years of DIY is anything to go off of. 

Forgot I made this thread, thanks for the answers guys. And yes my standards are high.

CPU: Ryzen 5950X Ram: Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14 | Graphics: GIGABYTE GAMING OC RTX 3090 |  Mobo: GIGABYTE B550 AORUS MASTER | Storage: SEAGATE FIRECUDA 520 2TB PSU: Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500W | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU & LG C1

On 1/27/2024 at 1:54 AM, Shimejii said:

If youve never done a custom water cooled system, i honestly do not recommend getting one from one of these builders. You still have to do Maintenance, and its going to cost you SO much more. Just buy a air cooled PC or one with an AIO.

Custom cooled PCS like those are huge wastes of money, and theres really no point in burning that money just cause you can.

I’ve made several water cooling loops on my own and am capable of maintenance.