I've Got It! - LTT Screwdriver Bit Holder

I was looking at my new screwdriver, wonderful btw, and I was going on in my head about needing the extra bits. Then it hit me. Why not just cut the screwdriver in half? Only make the handle area that already has a great bit holder in it?!? Don't reinvent the wheel, just push it down the hill of iteration.

Hear me out.

The only part that needs to be molded, is the outside case! All of the colorways and plastics should work without issue in such a mold, as it is near identical to the current screwdriver and has strong plastic. Then just putting a key chain attachment on the but end, where the screwdriver shaft would normally be, and you have everything working. There could possibly even be a way of marking what bits are within and then you have all that you need!

Additional_LTT_Screw_Driver_Photos_-_2000px-22.webp

2 hours ago, AbsoluteWoo said:

I have no idea what you mean.

i think he wants the screw driver...without the actual screw driver part. basically just a fancy case for the bits

9 hours ago, Lunar River said:

i think he wants the screw driver...without the actual screw driver part. basically just a fancy case for the bits

Ohh, yeah, I think that makes sense! Shaftless 'screwdriver' on a keychain as a bit storage. Aside from the fact that I don't think it'd be that convenient or provide space for all of the sets, at least now I know what the idea was 😅

10 hours ago, Lunar River said:

Ah it makes sense now. Thanks.

It could work, but might be a little annoying to create a case for it and assemble that.

By reading this, you're entering a contract that says you have to visit my profile.

you can go to thingiverse.com and look up LTT they have a bits holder

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️