got a i9 13900ks...

Budget (including currency): unknown...

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: want to finally transfer from console to pc... i know im late to the game 馃槃 game wise it should at least run cyberpunk more or less with maxed out settings, i also do some cad, editing and 3d modelling

Other details: i build watercooled pc since a decade so it should be as much watercooled as it can, the mainboard should be cooled by water... i dont really find another board then the rog maximus z790 formula... any other reckomendation would be much appreciated... ( i dont like to put some watercooling myself on the mb, so just a board made for wc...)

also whats the best ram for it? i was thinking about corsairs dominator titanium

for a good operating system ssd i was thinking samsung pm9a3...

grafikcard wise budget gets an issue... so can anyone recomend a good card around 1000 swiss pesetos?

any comments? how do i do so far? is there stuff mentioned that doesent work?

greetings from switzerland

your diggi

For the motherboard, the ROG Maximus Z790 Formula is indeed a great choice for water cooling, as it has a built-in monoblock that covers the CPU and VRM. However, if you want an alternative, you can also check out the聽Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Xtreme Waterforce.

For the RAM, the Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB is a good option, as it has a high frequency of 5600 MHz and a low latency of 13 ns.聽 Another option is the G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB, which has an even higher frequency of 6600 MHz and a slightly lower latency of 10.3 ns.

For the SSD, the Samsung PM9A3 is a solid choice, as it has a fast read and write speed of up to 7000 MB/s and 5200 MB/s respectively. It also has a high endurance rating of 1200 TBW and a 5-year warranty. Another option is the Sabrent Rocket 4 Plus, which has a similar performance and endurance, but a lower price (Vendor dependent)

For the graphics card, Cyberpunk 2077 is a very demanding game, especially with ray tracing enabled. If you want to play it at maxed out settings, you will need a powerful GPU.聽According to the official system requirements, the minimum GPU for ray tracing at 1080p is the GeForce RTX 2060, and the recommended GPU for ray tracing at 4K is the GeForce RTX 3080. However, these GPUs are pretty expensive right now, so you may have to compromise on the resolution or the settings. Some possible options for your budget are the Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, the PowerColor Fighter AMD Radeon RX 6600, or the PNY GeForce RTX 3060 Ti. These GPUs can run Cyberpunk 2077 at decent settings and frame rates, but you may have to lower some options or disable ray tracing for a smoother experience.

ALCATRAZ |聽聽 CPU: i9 9900k @ 5GHz, Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A, RAM: Corsair Vengence LPX 32GB, GPU: Gigabyte 1070Ti聽Case: Zalman MS800 Plus, Storage: Corsair 2TB NVME | Crucial M550 128GB SSD聽 |聽 WD 640GB HDD, PSU: XFX Pro Series 1050w, Display: ASUS MG279Q, Cooling: Noctua NH-D15

yo thx for the super fast reply...

i cant find infos to the gigabyte mb, not a place to buy it from... is it kinda a rare item?

or must i upgrade it myself to watercooling? (it just have a big combo vram cpu block on it instead two diffrent wc connections, right?) i really like to switch to gigabyte since asus is struggling a little at the moment...

on that topic are there z790 boards with a lga1700 socket which i can modify to watercooling.... ( i kinda hate to do it myself bc its freaking scary to rip apart a new mb, but if there is no other choice...)

also big thx for the other comments... really appreciated

cheers

2 hours ago, Diggsen said:

so can anyone recomend a good card around 1000 swiss pesetos?

a 4080 super, 7900 xtx or 7900 xt. Or 4070 Ti SUPER

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: want to finally transfer from console to pc... i know im late to the game 馃槃 game wise it should at least run cyberpunk more or less with maxed out settings, i also do some cad, editing and 3d modelling

Other details: i build watercooled pc since a decade so it should be as much watercooled as it can, the mainboard should be cooled by water... i dont really find another board then the rog maximus z790 formula... any other reckomendation would be much appreciated... ( i dont like to put some watercooling myself on the mb, so just a board made for wc...)

also whats the best ram for it? i was thinking about corsairs dominator titanium

grafikcard wise budget gets an issue... so can anyone recomend a good card around 1000 swiss pesetos?

your diggi

What's your budget for the whole system?

the mainboard should be cooled by water.

why? modern motherboards (especially good z790s) can run the 13900ks no problem

i was thinking about corsairs dominator titanium

I wouldn't. They're good looking but the latency and value is horrible

your diggi

Here's a build

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i9-13900KS 3 GHz 24-Core Processor 聽(Purchased For $0.00)聽
CPU Cooler: Phanteks GLACIER ONE 420D30 71.93 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler 聽($179.99 @ Newegg)聽
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z790 AORUS ELITE X WIFI7 ATX LGA1700 Motherboard 聽($259.99 @ B&H)聽
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6400 CL32 Memory 聽($115.99 @ Amazon)聽
Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive 聽($164.99 @ B&H)聽
Video Card: PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB Video Card 聽($799.99 @ Best Buy)聽
Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE G500A DRGB ATX Mid Tower Case 聽($129.99 @ Newegg)聽
Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 12 M 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply 聽($129.90 @ Amazon)聽
Total: $1780.84
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2024-01-26 14:25 EST-0500

Message me on discord (bread8669) for more help聽

Current parts list:聽

CPU: R5 5600 CPU Cooler: Stock

Mobo: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16

SSD: P5 Plus 500GB Secondary SSD: Kingston A400 960GB

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X

Fans: 1x Noctua NF-P12 Redux, 1x Arctic P12, 1x Corsair LL120

PSU: NZXT SP-650M SFX-L PSU from H1

Monitor: Samsung WQHD 34 inch and 43 inch TV

Mouse: Logitech G203

Keyboard: Rii membrane keyboard

Damn this space can fit a 4090 (just kidding)