Is this a good budget pc

Budget (including currency):  €900

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Minecraft, Fortnite, Elden Ring, GTA, School Work

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Would like it to be under €900 and a case with 3-4 fans i do not mind used part and i will be running games at 1080p

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/2PKwjH

8 minutes ago, NinjaBacon said:

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Minecraft, Fortnite, Elden Ring, GTA, School Work

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Would like it to be under €900 and a case with 3-4 fans i do not mind used part and i will be running games at 1080p

Hello... This looks ok but I did make a few changes to fit your budget. Please have a look and let me know what you think.

I have been building PCs for over 30 years so if you have any questions please ask. For future communication I use Discord for much faster response times as I have it open 24/7. Here is my Discord: Wizardsnapper#2772 I am also available if you need help before, during, or after the Build process on Discord through Voice or Video Chat. I can be with you while you build your new PC if you need me to be.

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/7vV3jH

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600 3.5 GHz 6-Core Processor  (€133.03 @ Galaxus)
CPU Cooler: Thermalright Assassin X 120 PLUS V2 66.17 CFM CPU Cooler  (€22.59 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Motherboard: Gigabyte B550M AORUS ELITE Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€95.34 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Memory: Kingston FURY Beast 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  (€35.90 @ Alza)
Storage: Western Digital Black SN750 SE 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  (€62.99 @ Western Digital)
Video Card: Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 6700 XT 12 GB Video Card  (€387.44 @ Galaxus)
Case: Montech AIR 100 ARGB MicroATX Mid Tower Case  (€79.89 @ Caseking)
Power Supply: Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 PE 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (€82.87 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Total: €900.05

I have been building PCs for over 30 years so if you have any questions please ask. For Future Communication I use Discord for much Faster Response Times as I have it open 24/7. I am also available if you need help before, during, or after the Build Process on Discord through Text,Voice, or Video Chat. I can be with you while you build your new PC if you need me to be. Here is my Discord: Wizardsnapper#2772

34 minutes ago, PC HEROES said:

Hello... This looks ok but I did make a few changes to fit your budget. Please have a look and let me know what you think.

I have been building PCs for over 30 years so if you have any questions please ask. For future communication I use Discord for much faster response times as I have it open 24/7. Here is my Discord: Wizardsnapper#2772 I am also available if you need help before, during, or after the Build process on Discord through Voice or Video Chat. I can be with you while you build your new PC if you need me to be.

CPU Cooler: Thermalright Assassin X 120 PLUS V2 66.17 CFM CPU Cooler  (€22.59 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Motherboard: Gigabyte B550M AORUS ELITE Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€95.34 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Memory: Kingston FURY Beast 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  (€35.90 @ Alza)
Storage: Western Digital Black SN750 SE 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  (€62.99 @ Western Digital)
Video Card: Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 6700 XT 12 GB Video Card  (€387.44 @ Galaxus)
Case: Montech AIR 100 ARGB MicroATX Mid Tower Case  (€79.89 @ Caseking)
Power Supply: Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 PE 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (€82.87 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Total: €900.05

sorry for posting late but doesn't the cpu come with a cooler i might be wrong but it says that it includes a cooler

Just now, NinjaBacon said:

sorry for posting late but doesn't the cpu come with a cooler i might be wrong but it says that it includes a cooler

It does but if you are going to be Gaming then you will want a Aftermarket Air Cooler. The Stock Wraith Stealth Cooler is nice and much better than an Intel Stock Cooler but once you start Playing Games then you will start to see the Temps rise and that is not good. The Stock Cooler is only meant for light tasks just to get you by.

I have been building PCs for over 30 years so if you have any questions please ask. For Future Communication I use Discord for much Faster Response Times as I have it open 24/7. I am also available if you need help before, during, or after the Build Process on Discord through Text,Voice, or Video Chat. I can be with you while you build your new PC if you need me to be. Here is my Discord: Wizardsnapper#2772

5 minutes ago, PC HEROES said:

It does but if you are going to be Gaming then you will want a Aftermarket Air Cooler. The Stock Wraith Stealth Cooler is nice and much better than an Intel Stock Cooler but once you start Playing Games then you will start to see the Temps rise and that is not good. The Stock Cooler is only meant for light tasks just to get you by.

Ok thank you for telling me

Look for a better case, and drop your GPU down by a lot.

1080p in any of those titles you could do comfortably for a fraction of the cost, especially if you’re ok buying used. Get a secondhand GTX 1080 or 1080ti.

The SSD is a bit excessive, I’d look for pcie 3.0 nvme ssds with whatever capacity you need. Not super important as faster is better but that’s definitely in the land of diminishing returns.

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/6jBDfy
This and whatever used GPU fits in your budget.

Youre way over budget for a 1080p machine playing those titles. You could do this for way less. A 900€ budget with used parts could be current titles at max settings or 1440p.

It’s worth investing in a solid case imo because a solid case will last years. Cheap cases tend to be limiters in upgrades when internal dimensions and airflow become restrictive to new parts.

1 hour ago, NinjaBacon said:

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600 3.5 GHz 6-Core Processor  (€133.03 @ Galaxus) 
CPU Cooler: Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE 66.17 CFM CPU Cooler  (€38.90 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 GAMING X V2 ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€107.90 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Memory: G.Skill Aegis 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  (€63.90 @ Alza) 
Storage: TEAMGROUP MP33 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  (€99.44 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Video Card: *PowerColor Fighter Radeon RX 6700 XT 12 GB Video Card  (€357.99 @ Mindfactory) 
Case: Deepcool CC560 V2 ATX Mid Tower Case  (€61.89 @ Alternate) 
Power Supply: *EVGA 650 BQ 650 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  (€63.02 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Total: €926.07
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
*Lowest price parts chosen from parametric criteria
Generated by PCPartPicker 2024-01-25 18:46 CET+0100

Message me on discord (bread8669) for more help 

Current parts list

CPU: R5 5600 CPU Cooler: Stock

Mobo: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16

SSD: P5 Plus 500GB Secondary SSD: Kingston A400 960GB

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X

Fans: 1x Noctua NF-P12 Redux, 1x Arctic P12, 1x Corsair LL120

PSU: NZXT SP-650M SFX-L PSU from H1

Monitor: Samsung WQHD 34 inch and 43 inch TV

Mouse: Logitech G203

Keyboard: Rii membrane keyboard

Damn this space can fit a 4090 (just kidding)

51 minutes ago, 8tg said:

Look for a better case, and drop your GPU down by a lot.

1080p in any of those titles you could do comfortably for a fraction of the cost, especially if you’re ok buying used. Get a secondhand GTX 1080 or 1080ti.

The SSD is a bit excessive, I’d look for pcie 3.0 nvme ssds with whatever capacity you need. Not super important as faster is better but that’s definitely in the land of diminishing returns.

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/6jBDfy
This and whatever used GPU fits in your budget.

Youre way over budget for a 1080p machine playing those titles. You could do this for way less. A 900€ budget with used parts could be current titles at max settings or 1440p.

It’s worth investing in a solid case imo because a solid case will last years. Cheap cases tend to be limiters in upgrades when internal dimensions and airflow become restrictive to new parts.

I think the Montech AIR 100 ARGB MicroATX Mid Tower Case  (€79.89 @ Caseking) was a great choice. Also the rest of the build that I did for the OP was really good. You also have to remember that they are in a Country that does not have the same parts, stock, and availability that we do here in the USA or Canada. I think he did a great job given that he has those limitations and he may or may not have built a PC before.

I still stand by the List that I did. It will serve him really well for many years.

Case: Montech AIR 100 ARGB MicroATX Mid Tower Case  (€84.90 @ Galaxus)
Total: €905.06

This is my first time building a pc 

17 minutes ago, NinjaBacon said:

This is my first time building a pc 

Sure Anytime... Please contact me again if you need any help.

10 minutes ago, NinjaBacon said:

I found a SSD that is slightly cheaper would you recommend getting the Kingston then the western digital

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/FnYmP6/kingston-nv2-1-tb-m2-2280-pcie-40-x4-nvme-solid-state-drive-snv2s1000g

That one's horrible

Kingston NV2 SSD Review: Cheap But Risky | Tom's Hardware (tomshardware.com)

image.thumb.png.886b07c7df9f98e490163d67b10ef3ca.png

Message me on discord (bread8669) for more help 

Current parts list

CPU: R5 5600 CPU Cooler: Stock

Mobo: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16

SSD: P5 Plus 500GB Secondary SSD: Kingston A400 960GB

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X

Fans: 1x Noctua NF-P12 Redux, 1x Arctic P12, 1x Corsair LL120

PSU: NZXT SP-650M SFX-L PSU from H1

Monitor: Samsung WQHD 34 inch and 43 inch TV

Mouse: Logitech G203

Keyboard: Rii membrane keyboard

Damn this space can fit a 4090 (just kidding)

ok thank you for telling me about this

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600 3.5 GHz 6-Core Processor  (€133.03 @ Galaxus) 
Motherboard: ASRock B550M Phantom Gaming 4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€92.47 @ Galaxus) 
Memory: *G.Skill Aegis 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  (€63.90 @ Alza) 
Storage: *ADATA Legend 800 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  (€60.90 @ Alza) 
Video Card: Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7700 XT 12 GB Video Card  (€457.55 @ notebooksbilliger.de) 
Case: Zalman S2 ATX Mid Tower Case  (€35.90 @ Alza) 
Power Supply: Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 PE 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (€82.87 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Total: €926.62
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
*Lowest price parts chosen from parametric criteria
Generated by PCPartPicker 2024-01-25 22:37 CET+0100