PSU BrownOutFix along with a query... (14700k)

Disenchanted

If you have an intel lga1700 motherboard and experience brownouts whenever you use your computer, the fix is logical and not very difficult.

This information is based on a corsair rm750e and an EVGA 850Watt PSU. Overclocking a 14700k alongside a Radeon 6800xt I managed to get the corsair to brown out after about a month, and the EVGA started browning out after 3 days. It would appear most of these brownout issues are from having these PSUs flex 1.5volts and 150+ amps over the standard 1.2volts.

I returned the EVGA power supply and tuned my system to work with the Corsair RM750e (after forcing it open and replacing the fan with a 120mm noctua hero-fan). I lowered the voltage to 1.25 and can now run my PC as if nothing was wrong. I never tried just forcing massive amounts of air through the PSU as I didn't want to gimp the factory fan or risk voltage spiking the PSU through it's fan port...

So I feel like a boss. However, I wish to eventually overclock my CPU again and was wondering how much power you need to stably run these higher end Intel CPUs without beating up your powersupply...

Suggestions?