I just bought 4 of these

Virgule

yeah i spend €57 for 2 NF-A14's.. Holy dahm those things are expensive! 

I spent less per fan.

Spoiler

I hope the air being pushed won't break your graphics card or snap the side panel and fly off.

LOL../jk

so much air pressure the case will explod

so much air pressure the case will explod

I just have to ramp up the outake and I'll have like 30 air changes per minutes.

Spoiler

I just have to ramp up the outake and I'll have like 30 air changes per minutes.

good for winter, just oc :D

i doubt it will even take 1 second to take same volume of fresh air in case and put it out of it. those fans are monsters. how much cfm again? :D

good for winter, just oc :D

i doubt it will even take 1 second to take same volume of fresh air in case and put it out of it. those fans are monsters. how much cfm again? :D

110 cfm per fan

Spoiler

I'm so sorry TS I've already intercepted your delivery I ate the postman and got your package to my house hehehehehe.

:ph34r:

Live your life like a dream.

I'm so sorry TS I've already intercepted your delivery I ate the postman and got your package to my house hehehehehe.

:ph34r:

You traveled forward in time, intercepted the package that will be sent in 2 weeks, then traveled back and told me? Doesn't matter, they'll ship new ones in 2 weeks... If they can avoid you again!!!!

OMG

Spoiler

You traveled forward in time, intercepted the package that will be sent in 2 weeks, then traveled back and told me? Doesn't matter, they'll ship new ones in 2 weeks... If they can avoid you again!!!!

OMG

Ima use my trusty burger time machine. ready to intercept them again so I can have a total of 8 fans  B)

Live your life like a dream.

Ima use my trusty burger time machine. ready to intercept them again so I can have a total of 8 fans B)

Ahahah

Spoiler

This ugly thing will run @750rpm silent with in line reducers , so not sure why everyone goes on about 3000rpm  :P

This ugly thing will run @750rpm silent with in line reducers , so not sure why everyone goes on about 3000rpm  :P

Yea, but is it worth the money? Well i guess, it looks kinda nice...

3000 rpm equals lots of noise ?

Oh god, yes. Unless they were designed in a NASA lab, its going to be a wind tunnel at full speed. My Corsair AF 120's at about 3000 RPM are loud, but cool great. Just get a fan controller and you should be good.

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Microphone:  Blue Yeti - Webcam: Logitech C920 - Monitors: 3x Dell S2415H