home built lenovo desktop (need help)

hello im repurposing an old lenovo thinkpad L450 as a low powerd desktop ment for use in instututions like schools and librarys. ad part of my projekt i need to make a custom 3d printed chassis for the components i have the general shape figured out but i need help vhith the screw placement of the motherboard/mainboard and i would like to know if there is any documentation that can help whith the creation of the chassis? 

image.thumb.jpeg.f1505be9fd4e5a54dc61a1846575bb2b.jpeg

All those round holes with big tan fields around them are mounting holes. You just need to transfer some of those locations onto your model and make some screw bosses. (Threading into the plastic is fine, but making room for brass thread inserts would be even better.)

Do you just have the motherboard, or do you have the whole laptop? If you have the rest of the laptop parts, you could copy the layout from them.

I recommend getting yourself a digital caliper for taking measurements. It will be more accurate than that wooden ruler. Scanning the board can also make a usable template, as long as you import the scan to your CAD software at life size.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.