Dell Dockingstation problems on dual 1440p 144hz

Lachfrosch

Hello everyone,

first of all this is my first post so I hope I found the right Category to post my Topic in. If not feel free to move it to the correct place 🙂

So as stated in the title I am having some problems with the Dell Dockingstation my employer provided me with. My work-laptop is a Dell Latitude 5540 and the Dockingstation I got for it is a Dell WD19DCS.

Whenever I try to connect my Monitors at home to the dock (2x 1440p 144 hz Displays) via Displayport, only one of them works properly. The other one is just black and occasionaly blinks for a second.

Am I running into somekind of bandwith limit of that dock? I couldn't realy find anything proper on the web about it. At work when I use the Dock on two 1440p 60hz monitors everything works fine.
Is there maybe a way for me to limit my at home screens to 60 hz so hopefully both work? Or is there maybe a different dock that I could ask my employer to provide to me that works with such displays?
I know some of my colleagues got the WD22TB4 instead but I am not sure if this one is any better and I'd like to be sure that this one would solve my problems before getting one.

Very thankfull for any advice!