Blue Screen of Death + Sata error

Hello, I recently bought a new PC and gave away my old one to my little brother. I didn't think it would get that complicated.
So, I started by reinstalling Windows for him to have a fresh install. Everything seemed to be working well at first, but he told me that when he was playing some resource-hungry games the screen was turning black and he would get sent to the BIOS. So, I directly thought about updating the BIOS since I had never done this before (I had the PC for 3-4 years). I thought I could do it by just putting a USB stick into the PC with the corresponding.CAP files in its root but it didn't work. So, I used Asus EZ Flash 3, first with the internet but it didn't download the latest version, and that was the moment I got the blue screen for the first time.

Then, I tried installing the latest version still with Asus EZ flash 3 but this time with a USB stick. But after installing the latest version I still had the blue screen.

To sum up, all I did before I got the blue screen:

- reinstalled windows and changed the electrical outlet (changed room). Everything was working except that from time to time where you were sent to the bios.

- installed not the most recent version of the bios via the internet with ASUS EZ Flash 3, and realized I was getting a blue screen

- I tried to install the latest version from the site, still with ASUS EZ Flash 3 but this time via a USB stick

I also found that I had an error when booting called “sata mode selection must be changed to raid mode to avoid unknown issues” don’t know if it’s linked to the blue screen or not.

And the rest of my config is : RTX 2070 super, intel i7 9700-KF, Samsung SSD 860 EVO, Corsair CX 750, and naturally TUF Z390-PLUS GAMING (WI-FI).

Thanks to anybody that can help me solve my problem :)

Okay, first check ssd health, use crystaldiskinfo and see if everything is okay, next step remove one ram stick, use computer with one ram stick, then tell us blue screen reason or upload a photo here, also use different sata slot and different sata cable.