Best cable raceways to hide my wires?

Hey all. Chose this section of the forum because I wasn't sure where to put this, but if it's in the wrong spot just let me know. I'm looking for some cable raceways to hide my crimes wires in the living room (from console table up the wall to the TV) as well as for some hanging pendant lights i installed in my apartment (cable track will go from the outlet -> up the wall -> along the ceiling to the 1st light -> from the 1st light to the 2nd light).

I know there are tons of offerings on Amazon, but are there any kinds of standard sizes? I'm hoping there is some system where I can order a bunch of the cable track with some fittings, but go back to buy just track / just fittings as needed around the house in the future. I see a TON of kits with track + connectors available, but ordering a new kit each time and letting a bunch of the unused connectors go to waste doesn't sit great with me.

I could also just always go back and order from the same brand on Amazon, but most of the sellers I've found have company "names" that likely won't exist after a few months... you know the types.

Looking to see what others have done - if I need to just bite the bullet and order one-off as needed, I can, but if there's some "ecosystem" of sorts where the tracks and connectors are readily available and work, that would be ideal.

Thanks for your help!