A modern home smart thermostat i found (Airobot)with E-Ink display - are there any others similar on the market?

https://airobothome.com/en/smart-thermostat/

I have 3-zone water heating - controlled directly by basic bimetallic/rotary 230V thermostat toggling actuators.

I have searched for useful replacements with an option to smartify home when I feel like it.

Since it runs 230V to each thermostat - a replacement that makes use of the wiring would be the best.

The majority of what I find uses ancient designs and basic BW LCD displays. They just look like trash. Or too cluttered.

These ones have a minimal style.

Use E-Ink displays.

Open local API.

Optional CO2 sensor.

Precision measurements.

Floor sensor option (for bathroom).

230V support (they also have 24V hub based option for extra cost).

But they do look quite pricy - 100-150€ (without or with CO2 sensor).

So around 450€ for the 3 I need already.

No offline firmware updates (the email said they are looking into supporting it).

Is there anything else on the market that would be similar?

2 hours ago, Ketec said:

https://airobothome.com/en/smart-thermostat/

I have 3-zone water heating - controlled directly by basic bimetallic/rotary 230V thermostat toggling actuators.

I have searched for useful replacements with an option to smartify home when I feel like it.

Since it runs 230V to each thermostat - a replacement that makes use of the wiring would be the best.

The majority of what I find uses ancient designs and basic BW LCD displays. They just look like trash. Or too cluttered.

These ones have a minimal style.

Use E-Ink displays.

Open local API.

Optional CO2 sensor.

Precision measurements.

Floor sensor option (for bathroom).

230V support (they also have 24V hub based option for extra cost).

But they do look quite pricy - 100-150€ (without or with CO2 sensor).

So around 450€ for the 3 I need already.

No offline firmware updates (the email said they are looking into supporting it).

Is there anything else on the market that would be similar?

I wouldn't try to save money on things like this. You don't want something that might malfunction.  

Sure, but they are also unknown - seems like only made HVAC systems before. No real reviews or anything to find on these so the price alone does not may not mean high quality.

This is why I was pondering if there are similar alternatives to compare to. Google results are rather inconclusive and keep getting the few "classic" recommendations or some asian no name brands.

1 hour ago, Ketec said:

Sure, but they are also unknown - seems like only made HVAC systems before. No real reviews or anything to find on these so the price alone does not may not mean high quality.

This is why I was pondering if there are similar alternatives to compare to. Google results are rather inconclusive and keep getting the few "classic" recommendations or some asian no name brands.

Water heaters are not meant to be connected to a smart device. 

Underfloor hydronic floor radiant heating is not the same as a water heater.

I was going by this. "I have 3-zone water heating" sorry if I misunderstood