Pop ins very close range on all games. Gta 5, cod mw3, god of war ragnarok and other.

EricDahl

Hello! 3 Days ago i bought ps5 and a new tv... 120 hz 4k. At first no pop ins but it become more and more after a while. First 1 and a half days no pop ins. 

The included pop ins are Shadows, foliage, buildings and much more. I promise there was no pop ins before because i have hold lookout. The only pop ins was 10k feet in god of war when i got it new but not distracting. Now it's verry distracting. The pop ins have no smooth transaction, well actually never does. Some times looks like shadows go reversed instead of becoming more of a shadow the first 3-4 feet disappearing while the shadow contineus to be active after that 3-4 feet when moving. I have some videos that might not help lot but it feels very bad to play. Also i play my friends ps5 and compared my to his because of this problem. His do not have any pop ins, not even in same location. I have ps5 slim and a 4k 120hz LG tv... Sorry for bad english. Not very used to forums like this.

Video: 

You cant do anything about it, pop ins are due to drivers or the game engine. Higher the resolution more pop ins from my own experience.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

It not relevant because my frends ps5 have no pop ins on same location. The picture in game has also goten worse then before.

Does the PS5 even support high refresh rates? I know the new Xbox does, with them even supporting free sync I believe, but I don't know if the PS5 does.

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠛⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣄⡀⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⠃⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢶⣶⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⢠⡀⠐⠀⠀⠀⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢸⣷⡄⠀⠣⣄⡀⠀⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⣿⣿⣦⠀⠹⣿⣷⣶⣦⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣼⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⡿⢛⡙⢻⠛⣉⢻⣉⢈⣹⣿⣿⠟⣉⢻⡏⢛⠙⣉⢻⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣇⠻⠃⣾⠸⠟⣸⣿⠈⣿⣿⣿⡀⠴⠞⡇⣾⡄⣿⠘⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣟⠛⣃⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

Ps5 support 120hz. I have set 120hz

10 minutes ago, EricDahl said:

It not relevant because my frends ps5 have no pop ins on same location. The picture in game has also goten worse then before.

Same location, same 4k120 resolution? Otherwise what you said bears no relevance either.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

He use 4k 120hz because he plays mw3 like me. He is more competive. The only pop in he have is outside map in god of war but not this close compare to me. He have no pop in, in cod, But he have shadows that stay normal and not pop in.

The hardware and software is fixed, neither are a factor here. The Resolution and refresh rate are though.

Having a higher framerate and res costs performance - lower them and see if the issue goes away

You mean there should not be pop in this close? I have tried diferent mode including performance and resolution mode on ps5. No difference. I have tried change settings in all games too. 1-2 day ago i not have this problem. Those pop ins actualy came after pluging in ps5 controller in a phone charger in outlet and directly plugged my controller in ps5 after that i notice more and more pop in. I forget to mention that. 

No different when change mode