Backpack leaning over - Solutions?

KhandakeF

Yes, I know that Creator Warehouse considers this "normal wear-and-tear" now.

I was just wondering if there's a way to reinforce the front of the bag below the front pocket, as it seems that the problem is there isn't any extra support to prevent that part from folding inwards into the bag when the front pocket has weight in it

Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U *insert firetruck picture* :) 

i have an absolute garbage tier bag, the sort that just has no form by itself what so ever, but because i have a raincoat stuffed in the bottom it's surprisingly solid. maybe there's some part of your everyday carry that can serve as "stuffing" the same way.

Keep some lead weights or bags of rice in the bottom of your bag.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

I keep my steam deck in the bottom of the middle room, which makes the entire backpack pretty solid. So I agree with @manikyath that having something to fill the bottom should help keep it upright.

High chance of message being edited, mostly to add clarification or fix typos.

On 12/30/2023 at 6:38 PM, manikyath said:

i have an absolute garbage tier bag, the sort that just has no form by itself what so ever, but because i have a raincoat stuffed in the bottom it's surprisingly solid. maybe there's some part of your everyday carry that can serve as "stuffing" the same way.

On 12/31/2023 at 3:24 AM, Razercake said:

I keep my steam deck in the bottom of the middle room, which makes the entire backpack pretty solid. So I agree with @manikyath that having something to fill the bottom should help keep it upright.

I actually put my ifixit kit in the "compartment of holding" and that did a pretty good job of straightening it out

Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U *insert firetruck picture* :) 

So in the Army, we have assault packs that have a hard plastic sheet that holds up the back of the pack up. I was thinking of looking up a place that could make these hard plastic sheets but in an L shape so it keeps its form... I'm still unsure... I know I want a hard plastic sheet though but I don't know if I should add one for the bottom as well... Maybe I'll just take one from the old assault pack and sow it onto the front.

It's annoying because I bought this bag because it stoof upright and now it doesn't.