Corsair H series water cooling loop RMA

I personally own an H100 with a manufacturing year of 2010 and it makes that horrible whinning pump noise that is ever so common with certain bathces. After some research I found that it has something to do with the power supply to the unit over a single 12V rail causing the pump to whine (that's as technical as it gets from me with circuitry). I know Corsair are happy to RMA products as it seems in every product box I open it alerts me to consult Corsair first regarding any fault. But my question is this, I live in the Uk and not sure of Corsair's physical presence over here, I have emailed the specific address to which you should if you wish to RMA a product and still , zero response. Can anyone else who's gone through the process give some indication of their helpfulness and how long, on average, it took for the process to complete?

Thanks,

I personally own an H100 with a manufacturing year of 2010 and it makes that horrible whinning pump noise that is ever so common with certain bathces. After some research I found that it has something to do with the power supply to the unit over a single 12V rail causing the pump to whine (that's as technical as it gets from me with circuitry). I know Corsair are happy to RMA products as it seems in every product box I open it alerts me to consult Corsair first regarding any fault. But my question is this' date=' I live in the Uk and not sure of Corsair's physical presence over here, I have emailed the specific address to which you should if you wish to RMA a product and still , zero response. Can anyone else who's gone through the process give some indication of their helpfulness and how long, on average, it took for the process to complete? Thanks,[/quote']

There have been quite a few Corsair Horror stories recently. Some have had dealings with their RMA system fine, whilst others, it has taken months and months. I have currently a malfunctioning PSU which i have started the RMA process by emailing them, i received 2 emails back, however i have yet to hear back from them regarding postage. I had to actually email them personally, and get on to an actual person for them to forward my shipping label, which you have to pay for. If i were you, i would personally email them

(RMA@CORSAIR.COM) and ask for your shipping label. They usually reply fast, however i have been waiting 2 days for 1 reply where as before they replied within the hour.

It seems a bit hit-and-miss at the moment.

I personally own an H100 with a manufacturing year of 2010 and it makes that horrible whinning pump noise that is ever so common with certain bathces. After some research I found that it has something to do with the power supply to the unit over a single 12V rail causing the pump to whine (that's as technical as it gets from me with circuitry). I know Corsair are happy to RMA products as it seems in every product box I open it alerts me to consult Corsair first regarding any fault. But my question is this' date=' I live in the Uk and not sure of Corsair's physical presence over here, I have emailed the specific address to which you should if you wish to RMA a product and still , zero response. Can anyone else who's gone through the process give some indication of their helpfulness and how long, on average, it took for the process to complete? Thanks,[/quote'] There have been quite a few Corsair Horror stories recently. Some have had dealings with their RMA system fine, whilst others, it has taken months and months. I have currently a malfunctioning PSU which i have started the RMA process by emailing them, i received 2 emails back, however i have yet to hear back from them regarding postage. I had to actually email them personally, and get on to an actual person for them to forward my shipping label, which you have to pay for. If i were you, i would personally email them (RMA@CORSAIR.COM) and ask for your shipping label. They usually reply fast, however i have been waiting 2 days for 1 reply where as before they replied within the hour. It seems a bit hit-and-miss at the moment.

I contacted them at said address, basically inquiring about how I would RMA the product, I haven't got to the point where they've even agreed to exchange for a new/fixed unit. And this was 3 days ago now. Although, the only positive hope I can see out of this is the longer I have to wait, the less H100s will be available, and they may have to ship me an H100i (I've heard there's issues with the RPM controlling of the fans, although saying that, my H100 currently can't be controlled unless I use PWM fans and connect directly to the CPU headers). So yeah, I'm now waiting for Corsair to reply.