Fallout 4 - how to play it profoundly different and harder the second time?

Cosinus Techno Sheets
Go to solution Solved by Cosinus Techno Sheets,

Well the sad truth is there is only so much that can be made better with mods - while the hard truth is that you have to go looking through all of them to see what suits you

I have already finished the game on the highest difficulty level and want to play it again, but this time:
A] make it even more harder thus more challenging
B] more or less go everywhere and see everything without being bored

For the issue A I will slow down even more my already modded rate at which I level up. For example I will turn off gaining of experience points for cooking from the get go [as I had done that around level 10 when it became obvious toe me that my character will become too powerful too soon]

As for issues B I fear that despite doing the above [i.e. slowing down my progress even more by e.g. rising even more the amount of experience points needed for next level] it will eventually bore me so much that I will just finish the main quest again and only briefly visit the non-visited Nuka-World and Far Harbor

So far I stumbled upon the Heather Casdin companion mod [https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23273] which should give me some incentive for going through all locations

I also plan on not using drugs except pure Jet for emergencies and maybe Med-X - or maybe I could use some mod that makes the chems less potent in overall? I mean: one intake and suddenly you are 25% more powerful and the only downside is a pseudo-risk of addiction which can be cheaply healed later on, for which opportunities are plenty?

Another problems is with clothing: I put few pieces of it and I get insane boots to my stats like +3 to endurance and +2 to agility? And yes: I only used clothing as armors were too strong, with the Power Armor ridiculously turning me into a running and jumping tank. Does it really have to come to me disrobing entirely, so that I would artificially force me to avoid open / large fights as much as possible?

And as I have already asked about dialogs / consequences / fractions [[https://linustechtips.com/topic/1549525-fallout-4-dialogs-and-consequences-upgrade-as-they-suck-compared-to-previous-parts/] - is there anything else I could implement to my second gameplay, to make it more demanding / entertaining?

But no: I do not intend to play on the Survival Mode - as I do not want to waste real life time on travelling over and over the same roots while also loosing game progress due to game crashes, home power issues and stupid hardware failures of my wireless input devices during fights, half of which happen due to my slight physical disability

• 4 weeks later...

Well the sad truth is there is only so much that can be made better with mods - while the hard truth is that you have to go looking through all of them to see what suits you