is there any free version (can b used even after 30 days free trial) of Aida64 for cpu tress testing for overclocking purpose?

Hi is there any free version (can b used even after 30 days free trial) of Aida64 for cpu tress testing for overclocking purpose?

13 minutes ago, EzioWar said:

Hi is there any free version (can b used even after 30 days free trial) of Aida64 for cpu tress testing for overclocking purpose?

There is not, because that's commercial software and there isn't a "free for personal use" version available from the developer.

There are alternatives though, like cpuburn, CpuStress, OCCT (for personal use only), or good old Prime95.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

OCCT has all around stress tests for CPU, RAM and GPU by the way. Though only 1 hour tests for unpaid version of the program.

I edit my posts more often than not

I tend to use the stress testing feature built into y-cruncher, but the above mentioned by @Needfuldoer is also solid options. Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents 🙂 

Please mention or quote me if you want a response. :) 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 minute ago, Needfuldoer said:

There is not, because that's commercial software and there isn't a "free for personal use" version available from the developer.

There are alternatives though, like cpuburn, CpuStress, OCCT (for personal use only), or good old Prime95.

Tyvm , among those which 1 is safer?

6 minutes ago, EzioWar said:

Tyvm , among those which 1 is safer?

What do you mean, "safer"? They're not going to bite your nose off or burn your house down.

If your overclock goes too far, the machine will either thermal throttle or crash. Hardware does that, not software.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

Just now, Needfuldoer said:

What do you mean, "safer"? They're not going to bite your nose off or burn your house down.

If your overclock goes too far, the machine will either thermal throttle or crash. Hardware does that, not software.

ty, then which one would need minimum test time to roughly call the cpu stable?