Eaton USB ups not shutting off

lior1111
Go to solution Solved by TheGreatestGazoo,

I had a Cyberpower UPS that beeped when it ran on battery and the alarm beep could not be turned off. Yours may be the same. I now have newer UPS systems for my computer and living room AV components and that has a button that can be pressed to silence the alarm. Look up your model number to get the manual and see if there is an option to turn off the alarm beep. If not, then you have to live with it when there is no power.

Hi everyone,

I have an eaton usb ups for my pc, it worked great for about 3 years now and still is.

the issue is when I have a power outage. It starts beeping, I turn everything off, I try to turn it off so it stops beeping, the power led light turns off but the fan keeps spinning and the beeping continues.

How can I fix that 馃ゲ

thanks 馃檹馃徎

I had a Cyberpower UPS that beeped when it ran on battery and the alarm beep could not be turned off. Yours may be the same. I now have newer UPS systems for my computer and living room AV components and that has a button that can be pressed to silence the alarm. Look up your model number to get the manual and see if there is an option to turn off the alarm beep. If not, then you have to live with it when there is no power.