Anyone else have a Cyber Monday order that still hasn't shipped?

Zenith251

Anyone else? I'm sitting on an order from 11/27 that has been stuck at "Label Created" since 12/15. I have no 15th anniversary T-Shirts or other pre-order/post ship items in the order, just towels, Jerryrig knives, and water bottles.

I'm tempted to contact support, but I already bugged them once about it before the item entered "shipped" status. The order is only going to San Jose, California, so I know it should have been here by now if UPS had actually picked it up.

If it's any consolation, my order was from mid-November, did include some BREADsaurus shirts, the label was created on Dec. 11 (!!) and shown as shipped on the 15th, but since the 19th it's stuck somewhere between CA and Germany, so I didn't get it in time for X-mas either. In fact, it's highly likely I won't get my order until NEXT YEAR! 😮 😠

I'm not blaming the Creator Warehouse staff, they usually tend to do an excellent job, but it's bl**dy annoying to say the least that an order made 6 weeks before X-mas did not arrive in time, not even remotely, even if taking into account the print-2-order BREADsaurus shirts!

"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision"

(Faithless, 'Reverence' from the 1996 Reverence album)

4 minutes ago, Dutch_Master said:

and shown as shipped on the 15th, but since the 19th it's stuck somewhere between CA and Germany,

At this point I'd be happy to yell at UPS if they were delaying things, but according to UPS they haven't even received the order yet. Who prints a shipping ticket weeks before actually handing off the package?

7 minutes ago, Dutch_Master said:

If it's any consolation, my order was from mid-November, did include some BREADsaurus shirts, the label was created on Dec. 11 (!!) and shown as shipped on the 15th, but since the 19th it's stuck somewhere between CA and Germany, so I didn't get it in time for X-mas either. In fact, it's highly likely I won't get my order until NEXT YEAR! 😮 😠

I'm not blaming the Creator Warehouse staff, they usually tend to do an excellent job, but it's bl**dy annoying to say the least that an order made 6 weeks before X-mas did not arrive in time, not even remotely, even if taking into account the print-2-order BREADsaurus shirts!

They're probably dealing with stock issues and will create a label when everything is available to ship.

Low volume specialty goods are like this.

"Do what makes the experience better" - in regards to PCs and Life itself.

Onyx AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d / MSI 6900xt Gaming X Trio / Gigabyte B650 AORUS Pro AX / G. Skill Flare X5 6000CL36 32GB / Samsung 980 1TB x3 / Super Flower Leadex V Platinum Pro 850 / EK-AIO 360 Basic / Fractal Design North XL (black mesh) / AOC AGON 35" 3440x1440 100Hz / Mackie CR5BT / Corsair Virtuoso SE / Cherry MX Board 3.0 / Logitech G502

7800X3D - PBO -30 all cores, 4.90GHz all core, 5.05GHz single core, 18286 C23 multi, 1779 C23 single

Emma : i9 9900K @5.1Ghz - Gigabyte AORUS 1080Ti - Gigabyte AORUS Z370 Gaming 5 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3200CL16 - 750 EVO 512GB + 2x 860 EVO 1TB (RAID0) - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate 360mm - Fractal Design Define R6 - TP-Link AC1900 PCIe Wifi

Raven: AMD Ryzen 5 5600x3d - ASRock B550M Pro4 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 3200Mhz - XFX Radeon RX6650XT - Samsung 980 1TB + Crucial MX500 1TB - TP-Link AC600 USB Wifi - Gigabyte GP-P450B PSU -  Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L -  Samsung 27" 1080p

Plex : AMD Ryzen 5 5600 - Gigabyte B550M AORUS Elite AX - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 2400Mhz - MSI 1050Ti 4GB - Crucial P3 Plus 500GB + WD Red NAS 4TBx2 - TP-Link AC1200 PCIe Wifi - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - ASUS Prime AP201 - Spectre 24" 1080p

Steam Deck 512GB OLED

OnePlus: 

OnePlus 11 5G - 16GB RAM, 256GB NAND, Eternal Green

OnePlus Buds Pro 2 - Eternal Green

Other Tech:

- 2021 Volvo S60 Recharge T8 Polestar Engineered - 415hp/495tq 2.0L 4cyl. turbocharged, supercharged and electrified.

Lenovo 720S Touch 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM 2400MHz, 512GB NVMe SSD, 1050Ti, 4K touchscreen

MSI GF62 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM 2400 MHz, 256GB NVMe SSD + 1TB 7200rpm HDD, 1050Ti

- Ubiquiti Amplifi HD mesh wifi

3 minutes ago, Dedayog said:

They're probably dealing with stock issues

Except for the BREADsaurus shirts, everything else was shown as 'in stock', so that shouldn't have been the issue here. Unless between me ordering and them packaging it something actually went out of stock and they had to wait for new stuff to arrive. Which I highly doubt would have been the case.

5 minutes ago, Dedayog said:

create a label when everything is available to ship

Yes I know that, that's how CWH works, it's not my first order 😛  The main issue was the BREADsaurus shirts but ordering just (read as: hours not days) before the Black Friday hausse wouldn't have helped either. It's annoying, not the end or the world, first world problems and stuff. Nothing major, really 🧡

I am waiting for a Retro Screwdriver that I was gifted via IOU. The order was placed on the 6th, the label was made on the 15th and nothing since then.

I think the "waiting to clear customs" excuse is a little weak as the product was ordered in stock and I have placed several aliexpress orders for electronics that have cleared customs without delay in the past month.

I understand it's a fairly small outfit but when you sell items as "in stock" and don't communicate anything beyond that just not an acceptable level of customer service for a multiple million dollar operation.

3 hours ago, Zenith251 said:

At this point I'd be happy to yell at UPS if they were delaying things, but according to UPS they haven't even received the order yet. Who prints a shipping ticket weeks before actually handing off the package?

UPS actually isn’t the first carrier who handles the package, and won’t show and updates on the tracking until they get it in their hands.

Wizmo picks up the packages and transports them across the border to the US first where they’re then handed off to the downstream carriers like UPS. If you were given a tracking number, it’s very likely that Wizmo has your package. You can try the Wizmo tracking link that’s you get from the order status page, sometimes it shows movement prior to UPS.

6 hours ago, gadgetboyj said:

UPS actually isn’t the first carrier who handles the package, and won’t show and updates on the tracking until they get it in their hands.

Wizmo picks up the packages and transports them across the border to the US first where they’re then handed off to the downstream carriers like UPS. If you were given a tracking number, it’s very likely that Wizmo has your package. You can try the Wizmo tracking link that’s you get from the order status page, sometimes it shows movement prior to UPS.

I wasn't 100% sure how that worked, but if that's the case then nothing changes. Wizmo itself say it doesn't have "my" package yet either.

23 hours ago, Dutch_Master said:

Except for the BREADsaurus shirts, everything else was shown as 'in stock', so that shouldn't have been the issue here. Unless between me ordering and them packaging it something actually went out of stock and they had to wait for new stuff to arrive. Which I highly doubt would have been the case.

Yes I know that, that's how CWH works, it's not my first order 😛  The main issue was the BREADsaurus shirts but ordering just (read as: hours not days) before the Black Friday hausse wouldn't have helped either. It's annoying, not the end or the world, first world problems and stuff. Nothing major, really 🧡

We delay your whole order when it contains a pre-order item. This reduces your shipping fees and reduces our environmental impact. In the future you can order pre-order items separately if you prefer to receive your non-preorder items as soon as possible (but you would have to pay a shipping fee for each order).

Customer Service Supervisor; lttstore.com

Need help with an lttstore order? Contact us or check out our FAQ here.

Trust me bro

On 12/27/2023 at 10:10 AM, Zenith251 said:

Anyone else? I'm sitting on an order from 11/27 that has been stuck at "Label Created" since 12/15. I have no 15th anniversary T-Shirts or other pre-order/post ship items in the order, just towels, Jerryrig knives, and water bottles.

I'm tempted to contact support, but I already bugged them once about it before the item entered "shipped" status. The order is only going to San Jose, California, so I know it should have been here by now if UPS had actually picked it up.

If your shipping label is created then it's considered "shipped" for all intents and purposes. That said, the behavior you're describing with their being no movement afterwards is unusual. We'd be happy to take a look at it if you contact us. 

Customer Service Supervisor; lttstore.com

Need help with an lttstore order? Contact us or check out our FAQ here.

Trust me bro

12 hours ago, Adam Pilolla said:

We delay your whole order when it contains a pre-order item

Yes I'm aware of this. I was also understood to believe that orders for the BREADsaurus shirts would be delivered before X-mas, which apparently was wrong. Having said that, it now seems DHL has found my package and processed it in Germany and is now forwarding it to my region. Which means I may get it this year after all, if they deliver it today or tomorrow (I seriously doubt Sunday-delivery is an option) 😛

I also got an order from BF (27th) that was announced shipped on the 15th and has since been stuck on label created in the DHL tracking. No pre-order items in it and as mentioned, "shipped" according to the lttstore mail. I'm blaming holiday mail traffic and wouldn't be surprised if stuff suddenly actually moves early January. Considering mine has to come to Germany and go through more customs stuff, I'm expecting delivery mid January at best at this point 😬

And as if DHL read this, suddenly tracking updates! As of a few hours ago DHL has moved on from "label created" to "currently awaiting shipment" and then to "en route or awaiting processing" a mere minutes later. I'll stick to my middle of January estimate and then pray it doesn't fuck me over at customs with regular prices vs sale price like someone else got.

Long story short, patience is key, as expected.

Thanks again, Adam. I emailed the support team, and within 2 days the order entered the officially shipped status. I'm betting that's purely a coincidence, but regardless support was friendly and helpful in the past, so cheers to that!

Also, the order I placed for the Noctua Screwdriver, on the day of launch, has also entered the "Label Created" status, so that's cool. Can't wait.

On 12/29/2023 at 8:21 AM, Dutch_Master said:

I may get it this year after all

I won't. It has moved, but now stuck as "in transit" to my region. DHL on the naughty list! 👎

On 12/28/2023 at 1:23 PM, Adam Pilolla said:

We delay your whole order when it contains a pre-order item. This reduces your shipping fees and reduces our environmental impact. In the future you can order pre-order items separately if you prefer to receive your non-preorder items as soon as possible (but you would have to pay a shipping fee for each order).

I placed an order that included a gift not requiring delivery by Christmas. Initially, it should have arrived on time for when needed if shipped according to the original schedule, which is why I included the LTT 15-year shirt. Regrettably, LTT's delayed announcement, stating that the items won't be shipped until the "New Estimated Shipping Date: Early January," along with the non-shipping of the other part of the order, forced me to find an alternative gift for that person. I'm disappointed that the announcement was made only on the Friday before Christmas, as it effectively pushes any replacements from other sources to after Christmas, limiting my options for a substitute gift.

I did send an ticket about it the moment the announcement was made but haven't gotten a response as far as I can see. Checked email and email spam without response. 

Having ordered something on 12/19 which apparently wont ship until 1/15 unintentionally.  I think LTT could be a bit more clear during checkout that 1 or more items in the cart would delay shipping until after X date.

As it stands now if you missed the note on the store page then the only way you would know that is to just somehow know that thats the policy and recheck the site for stuff you ordered.

If i got an email after i ordered like "hey, you have this one item that wont ship until 2 months from now, do you want to pay shipping twice, wait, or cancel that one item" it would help a lot.

I get that LTT is relatively low volume and small time compared to things like Amazon.  But there is room for some greater transparency around these things.  If im ordering something from Amazon there is at least 4 different places during checkout where the estimated delivery date is present and you have to "ok" it.  This is even true of other sites like Primochill, where if something will delay shipping, they have a note in checkout.  Aquacomputer does something similar but they always seem to find what i ordered somewhere even though their site says itll take 60 days so maybe thats just Germans Germaning, idk.

Linux Daily Driver:

CPU: R5 2400G

Motherboard: MSI B350M Mortar

RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4

HDD: 1TB POS HDD from an old Dell

SSD: 256GB WD Black NVMe M.2

Case: Phanteks Mini XL DS

PSU: 1200W Corsair HX1200

Gaming Rig:

CPU: i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z270-N Wi-Fi ITX

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4

GPU: Asus Turbo GTX 1070 @ 2GHz

HDD: 3TB Toshiba something or other

SSD: 512GB WD Black NVMe M.2

Case: Shared with Daily - Phanteks Mini XL DS

PSU: Shared with Daily - 1200W Corsair HX1200

Server

CPU: Ryzen7 1700

Motherboard: MSI X370 SLI Plus

RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4

GPU: Nvidia GT 710

HDD: 1X 10TB Seagate ironwolf NAS Drive.  4X 3TB WD Red NAS Drive.

SSD: Adata 128GB

Case: NZXT Source 210 (white)

PSU: EVGA 650 G2 80Plus Gold

I placed an order on 11/27 and it just arrived today, only that I didn't get my water bottle lmao

On 12/27/2023 at 7:31 PM, Dutch_Master said:

highly likely I won't get my order until NEXT YEAR!

It is the next year and lo and behold, I was able to pick up my order from a post office today as I wasn't home when the postie came 'round yesterday :old-eyeroll:

I don’t have a cyber Monday order, but I know this time of year it takes an incredible amount of time for them to get things out the door, it’s better in summer. It’s really hard to criticize because we have no idea what the issue exactly is.

My cyber monday order took 16 days to ship... (all 'IN STOCK' items BTW) and then tracking stopped updating somewhere in DHL germany on December 29th

42 days have passed since the order and i think it got lost in transit... christmas gifts gone, three wise men gifts (jan 6th) gone... 

• 3 weeks later...

How are you doing guys? after 2 full months my cyber monday order seems to be out for delivery today at last 🤞

I would say getting this e-mail today... seems bad timing:

image.png.89012020c21931b3a227a895eabb95ce.png