Discord calls dont pick up any noise from my Blue Logitech Mic

Jobio

I got a new Blue Logitech GX Microphone (Yeti GX) and I connected it. It works in everything but Discord calls. It will work in the Discord mic check, if I pull up OBS and talk it will record my voice, I can use it on zoom, or any game with voice chat, I checked if I was server muted, muted myself, and nothing. I go to discord Mic playback and I can hear it, except in calls(like ive said). Any idea how to fix?

34 minutes ago, Jobio said:

I got a new Blue Logitech GX Microphone (Yeti GX) and I connected it. It works in everything but Discord calls. It will work in the Discord mic check, if I pull up OBS and talk it will record my voice, I can use it on zoom, or any game with voice chat, I checked if I was server muted, muted myself, and nothing. I go to discord Mic playback and I can hear it, except in calls(like ive said). Any idea how to fix?

unplug replug try again while in call and see if that does it. Otherwise its a GHUB/Known issue with these headsets and microphones.

53 minutes ago, Shimejii said:

unplug replug try again while in call and see if that does it. Otherwise its a GHUB/Known issue with these headsets and microphones.

Do you know how I can fix the GHUB Issue?

2 minutes ago, Jobio said:

Do you know how I can fix the GHUB Issue?

As its a GHUB issue, you will have to go down the rabbit hole of googling threads and such on the matter and see what works best. Just seems like a big mess tbh.

1 minute ago, Shimejii said:

As its a GHUB issue, you will have to go down the rabbit hole of googling threads and such on the matter and see what works best. Just seems like a big mess tbh.

Is it best to just get a new one?