Speaker upgrade for car

avocheeseado1

Hi, I am looking to upgrade the speakers in my mkiii skoda fabia (2017). The stock ones are pretty crap and I’m looking for something with a decent bit more bass.

A sub is out of the question as I need all the space in the boot for carrying things around.

I am unsure about what I would need (regarding amps and cables) and how difficult installation would be. Ideally, it would be as little hastle as possible to install.

My budget is about £100

Thanks for any help!

1 hour ago, avocheeseado1 said:

Hi, I am looking to upgrade the speakers in my mkiii skoda fabia (2017). The stock ones are pretty crap and I’m looking for something with a decent bit more bass.

A sub is out of the question as I need all the space in the boot for carrying things around.

I am unsure about what I would need (regarding amps and cables) and how difficult installation would be. Ideally, it would be as little hastle as possible to install.

My budget is about £100

Thanks for any help!

I've got a 2019 Jetta (fraternal twin of Octavia) and the stock system is pretty great all things considered. Would be worth looking at the stock system from that family to see if they're compatible.

PN: (front) 17A035621A,

(rear) 17A035621B.